Government Spokesperson: Farmaajo will stay in office until a new leader is elected

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
If Farmajo fails to secure a second term, I would love to see Hassan Shiekh Mohamud return :manny:

i agree theres a huge security crisis but the troops have just been trained and there numbers are increasing. if madoobe opposes farmaajo in the south its hard to police it with the army and who knows madoobe might even be working with shabaab. the SNA is for all of somalia but if they leave gedo its what madoobe wants and then they will wipe us out. i had many relatives killed in janans attack on buulaxaawe last week, which was by janan and the kenyans and madoobe, if the SNA were not there we would have been slaughtered

abaayo im not tryna do fkd this is politcal and some people are just evil. im just saying we need the SNA more right now, but i want statehood for gedo so we dont need to be reliant on them

AS have been murdering shacaab everywhere you're not special and should be treated like everywhere else. Farmaajo was elected to be the President of Somalia not Gedo. Other areas still have it worse but are ignored because of their clans. How is that not qabiliste ?

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
AS have been murdering shacaab everywhere you're not special and should be treated like everywhere else. Farmaajo was elected to be the President of Somalia not Gedo. Other areas still have it worse but are ignored because of their clans. How is that not qabiliste ?

Are you seriously asking why the SNA was deployed to Gedo when it was just assaulted by a foreign-backed militia?

:drakewtf:

Danab, NISA, and Gorgor are deployed all across the country, deterring al-Shabaab every day. In case you were not aware, fighting a clandestine, mobile opponent that uses hit-and-run tactics and receives funding from your own geopolitical rivals is exceedingly difficult. I can imagine the challenge is much greater with limited resources. Perhaps thorough the FGS's internal calculus providing relief for those within al-Shabaab territory is not possible currently? Maybe the military is biding time until it has the capacity to significantly escalate the conflict and end the war? To reiterate, there are many things we are not privy to and to accuse the government of playing favourites when they do not perform as expected is juvenile.

Are you seriously asking why the SNA was deployed to Gedo when it was just assaulted by a foreign-backed militia?

:drakewtf:

Danab, NISA, and Gorgor are deployed all across the country, deterring al-Shabaab every day. In case you were not aware, fighting a clandestine, mobile opponent that uses hit-and-run tactics and receives funding from your own geopolitical rivals is exceedingly difficult. I can imagine the challenge is much greater with limited resources. Perhaps thorough the FGS's internal calculus providing relief for those within al-Shabaab territory is not possible currently? Maybe the military is biding time until it has the capacity to significantly escalate the conflict and end the war? To reiterate, there are many things we are not privy to and to accuse the government of playing favourites when they do not perform as expected is juvenile.

Looking at the evidence and forming conclusions based on that is far from juvenile. I'm not interested in hearing Farmaajo apologists phony excuses for his incompetence and favouritism. Gedo is not the only conflict region and does not deserve to be prioritised over the rest of the nation.

The truth speaks for itself whether you guys are willing to admit it or not. Spare me the what ifs. Farmaajo has no undercover plans to deal with these issues. :drakekidding:

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
wlhi these abgaals are somethin else. selfish mfckers. hg🤝 mx alliance back to walalaha galgaduud days

Don't be like that. Be post-qabil like me. :sass1:

Qabil is for two kinds of people:
  1. People failed by their government in 1991 who were forced to rely on their kin for survival.
  2. Feckless failures living in the West whose lives are so evacuated of any real achievement they resort to comparing the number of corrugated-iron shacks in their tuulo.

Last edited:

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Looking at the evidence and forming conclusions based on that is far from juvenile. I'm not interested in hearing Farmaajo apologists phony excuses for his incompetence and favouritism. Gedo is not the only conflict region and does not deserve to be prioritised over the rest of the nation.

The truth speaks for itself whether you guys are willing to admit it or not. Spare me the what ifs. Farmaajo has no undercover plans to deal with these issues. :drakekidding:

You read what I wrote and this is what you gleaned? The absolute state of reading comprehension on Somalispot.

:jcoleno:

Farmaajo derangement syndrome has reached a new nadir. It's a real shame because you were one of the better posters on this site. I guess the mind virus of qabilism and its concomitant brain-rot spare no one.

You read what I wrote and this is what you gleaned? The absolute state of reading comprehension on Somalispot.

:jcoleno:

Farmaajo derangement syndrome has reached a new nadir. It's a real shame because you were one of the better posters on this site. I guess the mind virus of qabilism and its concomitant brain-rot spare no one.

Blablablabla. You read what I wrote and couldn't handle Farmaajo being criticized and haven't disproved any of my points. I don't get why N&N get so emotional about this. No-one is above criticism regardless if you like it or not. :hahaidiot:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Are you even reer hamar sxb ruunti sheg, i have been to hamar shirkoole is where i was born a xaaji sulayman stronghold in hamar. ive lived in xafada baar ubax in hodan district. my family members live all over in hamar in such xafads as namber afar, towfiiq, geed jecel and many others. adigu mathid hawiye hadad tahay dagaalka iy moryanimada iska jooji saqajanyahow xun oo mucaradka
Shes wants an Abgaal president in power, shes no different from the Zanzibari who is telling her people to nuke Xamar because of a political seat.

Someone please remind her that our Farmaajo is her president :ohno:

Shes wants an Abgaal president in power, shes no different from the Zanzibari who is telling her people to nuke Xamar because of a political seat.

Someone please remind her that our Farmaajo is her president :ohno:

Warya if you're going to come at me then quote me directly instead of gossiping.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Warya if you're going to come at me then quote me directly instead of gossiping.
Its not gossiping If its public and you're the above comment. #WeEatingGood

giphy.gif

reer

VIP
hsm is allowed to send weapons to help hawiye in galkayo but farmajo is a qabiilist for sending weapons to gedo? :mjlaugh:

Royalflush

novacane
shabaab? are you illiterate :kodaksmiley: i said janan and the kikuyus across the border which is a matter of national security. shabaab is like the one herpes rash you cant get rid of at least you can deal with these zanzibarisin our land

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Debate between savages and lesser savages pretending to be nationalists.

Blablablabla. You read what I wrote and couldn't handle Farmaajo being criticized and haven't disproved any of my points. I don't get why N&N get so emotional about this. No-one is above criticism regardless if you like it or not. :hahaidiot:
You barely know what you're talking about. And the little stuff you know are snippets you read while lurking politics section. Go back to General :camby:

Trending