GOTTA SAY THIS

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I have to say this. We have to change our country's name. It is so annoying how some random white person can say he is somali if he is born there, and all the ethnic minorities claiming they somali making non somali's think we look like Ayrabs and Sheeiit.
:tacky:
Gotta change our name. We gotta do it, it's so annoying, we confusing ethnicity and nationality, and soon we won't be able to know who's ethnic and who's a national

I recommend something that relates to our history like Macrobia but maybe shorten and change it to Makrob or Ma3robia. any other ideas?

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
You want to create a different name for Somalia, so Somali nationals of different ethnicity cannot confuse themselves for Somali ethnics?

80-90% of Somalis don’t have access to clean tap water, reliable electricity, healthcare, and security. The vast majority of the country is politically unstable with no accountable central govt, numerous clandestine foreign actors have bases everywhere and rob our land/assassinate with impunity and meddle with our sovereignty as they please. We are currently embroiled in a proxy chess game between UAE and Turkey on the macroscale, between Kenya and Ethiopia on the mesoscale and clans conflict between our own federal states/countries on the micro scale.

But youre worried a White or Bantu guy might be confused for Somali?

giphy.gif

alien

📍outer space
VIP
You want to create a different name for Somalia, so Somali nationals of different ethnicity cannot confuse themselves for Somali ethnics?

80-90% of Somalis don’t have access to clean tap water, reliable electricity, healthcare, and security. The vast majority of the country is politically unstable with no accountable central govt, numerous clandestine foreign actors have bases everywhere and rob our land/assassinate with impunity and meddle with our sovereignty as they please. We are currently embroiled in a proxy chess game between UAE and Turkey on the macroscale, between Kenya and Ethiopia on the mesoscale and clans conflict between our own federal states/countries on the micro scale.

giphy.gif
bruh I was just thinking out loud no need to take it to heart. And I was just asking what yall thought about it

:fantasia2:

alien

📍outer space
VIP

giphy.gif
also this is about the future if Somalia stabilizes because it costs a ton of money to change your country's official name

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
bruh I was just thinking out loud no need to take it to heart. And I was just asking what yall thought about it

:fantasia2:

I wasn’t saying it in a rude way or taking it to heart. But there’s such a long way to go ... you might as well start asking what would you do if you won the lottery or if we discovered alien life on Mars and we could speak to them.

:ohno: