GORGEOUS XALIIMO THAT JUST started working with the BBC just died (AUN)

Thanks for the update. AUN Walaasheeen allaha sxw janatul fardooza ha geeyo aamiin aamiin
yaaRabi.

I did not know her, but only saw the news about her death. She was only 27 and healthy, i suspected
foul-play, becoz few years ago their was a famous Ghanian BBC journalist that committed suicide.
His Name was Kumlor Dumow 40, I used to watch his special Business Africa Report
So this looks like a pattern. I think British journalists have very high work-Stress level.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

we really don't know how many people are suffering inside. Please be there for your friends and loved ones :)

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I miss your old pfp Sigmund it captured your personality on sspot way better sis
lool I'm still the same me the only thing that changed us me being British and not canadian so the whole uk slander isn't going to happen since I am from here

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No, they said “sudden death” when she first died (this is an old thread) but an inquest determined it was a suicide.

Though granted, it’s strange that her best friend died “weeks before” by suicide, according to the article. No normal person would kill themselves because their friend did. If she did uncover something unpleasant and told her friend, the first “suicide” could’ve been a warning she didn’t heed.
bullshit don't believe it one bit either way we should live this to Allah as to what really happened no point going back forth let her rest in peace

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AUN, subahanallah, i was just reading about how it was ruled as a Suicide

Damn, even though Thabit Ibn Al-Dahak narrated that the Prophet [peace and blessings be upon him] said, “Whosoever kills himself with anything in this world will be tortured with it on the Day of Judgment.”

The Shaytan tempts us to do actions we don't want to.

It can be hard, but Allah can easen your pain as time goes, taqwa is needed. But Albeit AUN.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
AUN very sad I wish someone was able to notice her depression and help her get through it this breaks my heart :it0tdo8:

Trending

Latest posts