GORGEOUS XALIIMO THAT JUST started working with the BBC just died (AUN)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Moral superior police. They fascinate me

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
she's already dead and facing her maker, what's she going to do with ur sympathy?

You can make dua for dead people, it’s basically what people do when they say AUN. I won’t however because I have no sympathy for her.

Suicide is an incredibly cowardly and selfish thing to do. I have absolutely no sympathy for this girl.

I used to think that, but keep in mind when people do this they are not in right frame of mind and everyone is not equally strong. Its just so sad a 27 year old with a bright future thought she had no way out. For us it make no sense from the outside.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It only tells she shared her true feelings with only a few she trusted. Thats all.

I have a feeling she died of suicide

AUN
Only Allah knows what truly happened apparently it was sudden death either way are you really going to believe the mainstream media owned by Zionist about the circumstances that led to her death. There is more to the story and remember shrbwas a journalist recently a lot if journalists have died in mysterious circumstances....

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I used to think that, but keep in mind when people do this they are not in right frame of mind and everyone is not equally strong. Its just so sad a 27 year old with a bright future thought she had no way out. For us it make no sense from the outside.

I think suicide is equally as bad as murder. Do we rationalize murder in the same way “he/she wasn’t in the right frame of mind” etc? You might say oh it’s her body that’s not the same as ending someone else’s life, welI I don’t agree with that. We loan our bodies from Allah.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Am I the only person that believe she may have been murdered but disguised her death as suicide? remember she worked for the BBC a Zionist anti islam propaganda machine possible ritual sacrifice? Allahu Alaam ib dont mean to be insensitive at all and I am very upset by her death but sometimes we have to look outside the picture we cannot trust these mainstream media. May Allah grant her jannah

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Am I the only person that believe she may have been murdered but disguised her death as suicide? remember she worked for the BBC a Zionist anti islam propaganda machine possible ritual sacrifice? Allahu Alaam ib dont mean to be insensitive at all and I am very upset by her death but sometimes we have to look outside the picture we cannot trust these mainstream media. May Allah grant her jannah
Your ideas are interesting

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

I’m as big of a fan of conspiracy theories as the next man but Occams razor applies here.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Your ideas are interesting
thanks for reading whatever the BBC makes breaking news there is always an agenda behind it you really think a healthy somali girl in her early 20s with a high flying career would commit suicide?not to mention suicide being a taboo in our culture. And the fact that so many people on this thread believing in exactly what the bbc narrated about Hannah is exactly why the BBC will always be the source of faux information to the masses like sheeps. Wake up.