GORGEOUS XALIIMO THAT JUST started working with the BBC just died (AUN)

I think suicide is equally as bad as murder. Do we rationalize murder in the same way “he/she wasn’t in the right frame of mind” etc? You might say oh it’s her body that’s not the same as ending someone else’s life, welI I don’t agree with that. We loan our bodies from Allah.
well it is her body and she didnt take with her someone else. so its not even close

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
in English?
I just did a quick look at Occams razor but tldr from what I understood it's, "don't blow an event to massive proportions and out of scale." Like some rather obscure xalimo to being worthy of some satanic sacrifice.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I just did a quick look at Occams razor but tldr from what I understood it's, "don't blow an event to massive proportions and out of scale." Like some rather obscure xalimo to being worthy of some satanic sacrifice.
everyone can decide for themselves you don't have to believe my theory but others do I am entitled to discuss what I believe happened. There is always more to the story she was a journalist working for BBC a satanic media corportive same media that speed anti islam propaganda to the masses so how you going to believe there narrations? lol

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
everyone can decide for themselves you don't have to believe my theory but others do I am entitled to discuss what I believe happened. There is always more to the story she was a journalist working for BBC a satanic media corportive same media that speed anti islam propaganda to the masses so how you going to believe there narrations? lol
I've seen her on youtube before I had no idea she was somali lol I thought she was arab.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
she's Barawani. Anyways who cares about her heritage the fact that she may have been murdered and is being covered up is disturbing.
Just a drop in the bucket tbh there are more important things to worry about

she's Barawani. Anyways who cares about her heritage the fact that she may have been murdered and is being covered up is disturbing.
Dont forget to put on your tin foil hat
1584821398474.png

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Just a drop in the bucket tbh there are more important things to worry about
yup agreed if something like this they are capable than imagine the other things we don't even know about that's going on I a large scale? anything is possible if jinns are amongst us

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
yup agreed if something like this they are capable than imagine the other things we don't even know about that's going on I a large scale? anything is possible if jinns are amongst us
The problem with focusing on conspiracy is that it only leads to pessimistic outlooks since there's really nothing you can do. Its more of an afterthought for me.

But why was she killed? Was she about to expose huge secret on some powerful people?

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
in English?

The simplest explanation is most often the correct one.

well it is her body and she didnt take with her someone else. so its not even close

Suicide is as bad as murder in Islam. Both promise an eternity in hell. It is comparable for me.

Narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be throwing himself down in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever drinks poison and kills himself will be sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5442) and Muslim (109),

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The simplest explanation is most often the correct one.

Suicide is as bad as murder in Islam. Both promise an eternity in hell. It is comparable for me.

Narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be throwing himself down in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever drinks poison and kills himself will be sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5442) and Muslim (109),
how are you So sure she killed herself? there is no evidence she did so far the narrative of her death is "sudden death" smh

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
how are you So sure she killed herself? there is no evidence she did so far the narrative of her death is "sudden death" smh
I miss your old pfp Sigmund it captured your personality on sspot way better sis

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

No, they said “sudden death” when she first died (this is an old thread) but an inquest determined it was a suicide.

Though granted, it’s strange that her best friend died “weeks before” by suicide, according to the article. No normal person would kill themselves because their friend did. If she did uncover something unpleasant and told her friend, the first “suicide” could’ve been a warning she didn’t heed.