Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have to be a secular and modernist dictator then. Only way the country could move forward successfully that way. Probably also with a bit of nationalist type of dictator.
One step at a time. You atheists expect Somalia to turn into Sweden within just a few years of "education". Somalia will Insha'Allah become a Superpower, but that will take time.

@Barni You need to understand this too

But that would be impossible considering our clan structure. No matter who becomes the leader people would be angry. We need to have fair elections.
Probably a dictator that forced many intermarriages within his clan and other clans to solidify his power could do it.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
:dead::deadrose:

You don't have to be emotional.

Again, if your family had a shitty life in Somalia that doesn't mean you should project that onto others.

My father's side of the family were wealthy jewelers and my maternal grandfather was a minister in the Kacaan government.

Surely, if your family was rich, they would have a positive outlook on Kacaan-era Somalia. Maybe, you're telling us a little fib and they weren't rich.:hemad:

One step at a time. You atheists expect Somalia to turn into Sweden within just a few years of "education". Somalia will Insha'Allah become a Superpower, but that will take time.

If the US can become an irelevant country into a superpower with less than half a century, and Japan could quickly recover from WW2, then why couldn't we have rapid modernization that Ataturk similarly had done to Turkey?

But that would be impossible considering our clan structure. No matter who becomes the leader people would be angry. We need to have fair elections.
You realise your continuously contradicting yourself? Democracy will only lead to countinous Hawiye domination, until other qabils team up to beat Hawyie, which will only end in bloodshed

And I say this as a Hawiye too

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
:dead::deadrose:

You don't have to be emotional.

Again, if your family had a shitty life in Somalia that doesn't mean you should project that onto others.

My father's side of the family were wealthy jewelers and my maternal grandfather was a minister in the Kacaan government.

Surely, if your family was rich, they would have a positive outlook on Kacaan-era Somalia. Maybe, you're telling us a little fib and they weren't rich.:hemad:

Bantus sure as f*ck weren't rich. Stop lying my nigga.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

I'm not atheist. And like someone else said it when fast for other nations like the US, Japan and even Germany.

The Somali Republic is a place of perspective. When reer waqooyi were being exterminated like flies in early 80s by the government movements like "dabar goynta isaaqa(isaac back breakers)" people in xamar were enjoying cold beers at disco lounges along the coast. They used to call Isaac refugees in xamar "xabad keente(brought by the gun)" reer waqooyi would reply with "xabad sugte(waiting for the gun)" oh my days the wisdom in the reply:lol:

I say let every man reap what his parents sowed. Many of those who are hell bent on proving siyads great qualities were living the high life. I know yemenis who love siyad because they had villas in xamar and would drive their Mercedes through the streets. If everyone wants to see The past through their own narrow eyes than fk proving anything. :heh:

Ante up and bring out the guns bub, cut that somalinimo bullshit, it's 2016 I ain't buying what your selling:pacspit:

If the US can become an irelevant country into a superpower with less than half a century, and Japan could quickly recover from WW2, then why couldn't we have rapid modernization that Ataturk similarly had done to Turkey?
The US had 2 world wars in which they benefited heavily from, they are 30 times Somalias population and hundreds times as big.

Turkey was already rich and updated thanks to the Ottoman Empire, and Japan was already a good country, and they benefited greatly after WW2 in terms of trade and such.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You realise your continuously contradicting yourself? Democracy will only lead to countinous Hawiye domination, until other qabils team up to beat Hawyie, which will only end in bloodshed

And I say this as a Hawiye too

You do know we could make it illegal for politicians to state their qabil? Have an institution that monitors the parties get rid of clan elders.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The Somali Republic is a place of perspective. When reer waqooyi were being exterminated like flies in early 80s by the government movements like "dabar goynta isaaqa(isaac back breakers)" people in xamar were enjoying cold beers at disco lounges along the coast. They used to call Isaac refugees in xamar "xabad keente(brought by the gun)" reer waqooyi would reply with "xabad sugte(waiting for the gun)" oh my days the wisdom in the reply:lol:

I say let every man reap what his parents sowed. Many of those who are hell bent on proving siyads great qualities were living the high life. I know yemenis who love siyad because they had villas in xamar and would drive their Mercedes through the streets. If everyone wants to see The past through their own narrow eyes than fk proving anything. :heh:

Ante up and bring out the guns bub, cut that somalinimo bullshit, it's 2016 I ain't buying what your selling:pacspit:

My brother fucked them. Siad Barre was horrible to every clan, to anyone that spoke out against him. He breaded the fucking war and is the sole reason Somalia looks the way it does. I'm a true nationalist. I never speak about Qabil. I swear I see through all of their posts with their hidden qabilism. But best believe Somalinmo still exists.

I'm not atheist. And like someone else said it when fast for other nations like the US, Japan and even Germany.
The US was already a superpower at that time who would go on to become THE superpower that created nukes aswell as won the WW2, in which they gave loans to European countries where the countries in return would trade HEAVILY with them so they got even richer.

Germany was already a Superpower that was close to winning WW2 even after losing HEAVILY in WW1. Audubillah have none of you completed history class?

The US had 2 world wars in which they benefited heavily from, they are 30 times Somalias population and hundreds times as big.

Turkey was already rich and updated thanks to the Ottoman Empire, and Japan was already a good country, and they benefited greatly after WW2 in terms of trade and such.

Well, it's not like we couldn't guarentee protection to outside foreign businesses who wish to come in, set up their trade, and have our economy booming with a lot of jobs.

HalyeeyQaran

Kkkkkkkkkk Siad Barre is now the sole reason for the former Somali Democratic Republic's downfall.:chrisfreshhah:

@Discontinous we have another fake Somali patriot.:chrisfreshhah:

I dare her to utter a negative word against USC. She won't because she's a qabiilist hypocrite.:dead:

What Somalia need's now more then ever is Longevity in Social, Environmental, and Economical sustainability and the only way to do that is through a serious political development in the country, if not we will be in a forever limbo of chaos.

HalyeeyQaran

You're not fooling anyone.:camby:

Sing that "Soomaliyeey toosoo" BS to someone who's foolish enough to drink your Somali nationalist Kool Aid.:hemad:

One another note, Somalia would make a crazy fokin action crime drama movie. Can you imagine that shit:gladbron:. We're some gangster ass ppl wallahi. 25 years of civil war:eminemdamn: what the fk. Yo we should invite barkhad for an AMA and pitch this idea to him. We'll all cast in the movie under our sspot names:mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts