Good looking man who not financially stable or ugly guy with money?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
"Save a little", get out of London when you get experience. You would save good money over here. £750 for montly rent in a 4 bedroom house,big garden in quiet neighborhood with no buuq.

I know guys who pay £400 to rent a bedroom. That is depressing. Landlords turn living rooms into bedrooms to get an extra rent.

Yh it depends on where you live, in London you will definitely be struggling with that wage because the rent and living is ridiculously high.

Outside London is looking better and better to most people , tbh the UK is all the same shit really, people make it sound like London has something other places don't have.

Yh it depends on where you live, in London you will definitely be struggling with that wage because the rent and living is ridiculously high.

Outside London is looking better and better to most people , tbh the UK is all the same shit really, people make it sound like London has something other places don't have.
Why do you have someone else's Dave as your dp?

oh loooool nah thats actually me
Abaayo youre qalanjo msa :lawd: that lipstick color really suits you as well. What is it? Ive been looking for a nice brown lip color but they always look off on my skin. our skin tones are approximately the same so drop the deets please.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Abaayo youre qalanjo msa :lawd: that lipstick color really suits you as well. What is it? Ive been looking for a nice brown lip color but they always look off on my skin. our skin tones are approximately the same so drop the deets please.
Thank you abaayo❤
It's a mix of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Dubai) and a random brown shade glossy lipstick from primark lol I've been wearing this for ages now

I'm actually little more caramel than that, thats a pic with the flower crown filter

ikr that's what I'm saying, 30k is pretty good
30k euros a month is good? that's the average here in the U.S(50% of Americans make 30k or a little less). that isn't good, but it is okay. You'd be living on the edge, better hope that nigga doesn't get fired. and here I got family members that don't wanna send money back home even tho these niggas make over a 100k USD a year. wallahi waa yaab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending