Good looking man who not financially stable or ugly guy with money?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you abaayo❤
It's a mix of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Dubai) and a random brown shade glossy lipstick from primark lol I've been wearing this for ages now

I'm actually little more caramel than that, thats a pic with the flower crown filter

How long does it take for you to put on lipstick?:diddyass: I bet the lipstick you buy is a one time use.:diddyass:Can you whisper into your own ear?:diddyass:With those lips, why are you single?:diddyass:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Yep yep

Insh Allah

6sdfgt.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
30k euros a month is good? that's the average here in the U.S(50% of Americans make 30k or a little less). that isn't good, but it is okay. You'd be living on the edge, better hope that nigga doesn't get fired. and here I got family members that don't wanna send money back home even tho these niggas make over a 100k USD a year. wallahi waa yaab.

I thought it was 30K gbp which isn't awful , here in the UK you have to a high level professional to make more that 50k gbp with like yearsss of experience.
Also...
I was thinking of it as 30k in pounds. It's not that low here in the UK, but not what you wanna settle with either. A graduate first job would most likely be between 24k to 30k so it's not a bad starting point

Wage in America has to be higher in general you have to pay all your medical expenses and dental.

However 30K usd = is 22k gbp and that is super low

I thought it was 30K gbp which isn't awful , here in the UK you have to a high level professional to make more that 50k gbp with like yearsss of experience.
Also...

However 30K usd = is 22k gbp and that is super low

What do u study??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending