Good looking man who not financially stable or ugly guy with money?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way you can take his money is by having kids with him and you'll only be taking half of his money with your kids and let's be honest. He'll still be making money while you'll be a poor widow, so it's a bad idea abaayo.
:francis:
Half of the money with kids, is that all in child support or did they legally marry in this hypothetical situation?

Ps never get married legally. Dumb move.

a spicy husband with a stable 30k job

89uOorw.gif

sign me up
30k is more than average in the UK and most of our people don't earn that so 85% of girls would probably go for that guy.

30k is more than average in the UK and most of our people don't earn that so 85% of girls would probably go for that guy.
ikr that's what I'm saying, 30k is pretty good
he's talking about $30k dollars, thats the very low end in North america. To put it in perspective, $20k is minimum wage folks who're barely scraping by living on their own. With $30k in north america, it's hard to live off of especially with kids of unless the other partner is also working.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
he's talking about $30k dollars, thats the very low end in North america. To put it in perspective, $20k is minimum wage folks who're barely scraping by living on their own. With $30k in north america, it's hard to live off of especially with kids of unless the other partner is also working.

I was thinking of it as 30k in pounds. It's not that low here in the UK, but not what you wanna settle with either. A graduate first job would most likely be between 24k to 30k so it's not a bad starting point

Wage in America has to be higher in general you have to pay all your medical expenses and dental.

It's not that low here in the UK, but not what you wanna settle with either. A graduate first job would most likely be between 24k to 30k so it's not a bad starting point

Wage in America has to be higher in general you have to pay all your medical expenses and dental.
I was trying to make you understand what OP meant with $30k salary. converting it to pounds it's about 22k pounds since pounds is stronger than the dollar.

So judge the situation to what OP had in mind. So think of it as 22k GBP

MariaMaria

I was trying to make you understand what OP meant with $30k salary. converting it to pounds it's about 22k pounds since pounds is stronger than the dollar.

22k gbp is low, but it depends of what kind of lifestyle is your ideal. I'm not that materialistic so if he was making 22k coz he doesn't have a degree of something and I'm making ideally 25 to 30k inshallah then together we could probably live very well, afford to go on holidays , save a little etc

MariaMaria

I mean $30,000

yep I know

$30,000 a year is £22,000 in the UK

22k gbp is low, but it depends of what kind of lifestyle is your ideal. I'm not that materialistic so if he was making 22k coz he doesn't have a degree of something and I'm making ideally 25 to 30k inshallah then together we could probably live very well, afford to go on holidays , save a little etc

22k is low for a professional. It is definitely more a wage for students or people starting in their new career. Not many of us start out on 30k pounds outside of London.

In Islam she can't do that!
They don't care about Islam, especially if they broke up because of cheating or something. If they got married legally, she taking him to court to take half. London is definitely force capital of the world since 2000. Saudi princesses and russian oligarchs wifes get divorces here.

"Save a little", get out of London when you get experience. You would save good money over here. £750 for montly rent in a 4 bedroom house,big garden in quiet neighborhood with no buuq.

I know guys who pay £400 to rent a bedroom. That is depressing. Landlords turn living rooms into bedrooms to get an extra rent.

"Save a little", get out of London when you get experience. You would save good money over here. £750 for montly rent in a 4 bedroom house,big garden in quiet neighborhood with no buuq.

I know guys who pay £400 to rent a bedroom. That is depressing. Landlords turn living rooms into bedrooms to get an extra rent.

$30,000 a year is a lot in the UK?? Reer UK dhibaato bii ku jiraan:what1:,

$30,000 a year is a lot in the UK?? Reer UK dhibaato bii ku jiraan:what1:,
It is lot unless you work in a proffessional job. So if you worked in retail, cleaning or factory then it's is a good agar. For any professional, it's a starting wage after university if you did a decent degree and got a good grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending