Good looking man who not financially stable or ugly guy with money?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handsome dude who makes 30,000 year or ugly dude with 100,000 a Year?????????No excuses stick to the topic u have to choose one xalimos.....don't say in between????

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Ugly dude with 100,000, so I could take all of his money & then leave him.
:trumpsmirk:
unnamed (21).gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ugly dude with 100,000, so I could take all of his money & then leave him.
:trumpsmirk:

Only way you can take his money is by having kids with him and you'll only be taking half of his money with your kids and let's be honest. He'll still be making money while you'll be a poor widow, so it's a bad idea abaayo.
:francis:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
marry the ugly dude, have affair with the handsome dude, have his baby and say the baby belongs to her ugly husband

I'd marry the poor, handsome guy if he was a hardworker, had a great personality and showered me with love and affection. The money would be no issue because I'd be working too and bringing in extra income.

I'd never marry the ugly guy no matter what, no offence to any ugly dudes.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'd marry the poor, handsome guy if he was a hardworker, had a great personality and showered me with love and affection. The money would be no issue because I'd be working too and bringing in extra income.

Me too. I was joking about the answer up there. I am a Muslim after all. Istaqfurulaah

World

VIP
After being born a gaal I don’t think there is anything worse than being ugly. Being humiliated by even your parents, never being desired and lusted after by a woman, may god help all the ugly niggas in the world. If I was ugly, I’d look for a blind woman to date/marry.

After being born a gaal I don’t think there is anything worse than being ugly. Being humiliated by even your parents, never being desired and lusted after by a woman, may god help all the ugly niggas in the world. If I was ugly, I’d look for a blind woman to date/marry.

:pachah1::drakelaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Its nice to be lusted and desired over huh??? Day dreamiiiinnnn

NOT! I wish i was not. I spend too much time ducking and running away from farahs with full of lust. akhaas

This triggered me :mad:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I’m ugly and broke asf, and I still get es.
Explain that saaxib.
:ohdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.