Gold found in the Holyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
All natural resources belong to the government right? Is that respected in Somalia or do people put up a fight?
If I found gold in my back yard right now in the US the government ain’t getting zilch lol, where do you live where the government takes all natural resources

Bohol

VIP
It is funny the people who are throwing a fit over this simple mistake are not even HY. End of the day only HY are allowed to mine there so it doesn't matter whether you are other Isaaq or MJ :lol: .

Correction it is a HY property since only HY can mine there. :trumpsmirk: The day Dhulos and others are allowed to mine there then you can say it is a "Somaliland region property"

:pachah1:

:mjlol:
Sanaag is a shared region with HY majority only in ceerigaabo district. The day HY aren't part of Somaliland you can say those golds are HY property, until then its Somalilands:chrisfreshhah:

Bohol

VIP
:mjlol:
Sanaag is a shared region with HY majority only in ceerigaabo district. The day HY aren't part of Somaliland you can say those golds are HY property, until then its Somalilands:chrisfreshhah:

:mjlol: Nicca stay in Las Anod. Kulaha "Somaliland region property" :mjlol:. Only HY can eat it from the recent resources found in northern Sanaag the rest shall starve and eat Porcupine as usual.

:ahh:

pmpP8zw.png

:mjlol: Nicca stay in Las Anod. Kulaha "Somaliland region property" :mjlol:. Only HY can eat it from the recent resources found in northern Sanaag the rest shall starve and eat Porcupine as usual.

:ahh:

pmpP8zw.png

Keep doing your online halgan meme boy. Your own town of Bohol supports Somaliland:heh:

God Bless Bohol, Somaliland:hemad:

What does that say about Somaliland? the red crescent charity isn't owned by Somaliland region.
:gucciwhat:

:pachah1:

portrait_sobecki02-15_custom-0f8b849e99ccfc16ebae51af9c00b41810d840a8-s1300-c85.jpg

Somaliland & UAE sent charity to less fortunate of Bohol Somaliland. Notice the UAE & SL holy flags everywhere. Should I post your mayor & clan elders rallying behind Somaliland:lolbron:Meme boy:drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
Somaliland & UAE sent charity to less fortunate of Bohol Somaliland. Should I post your mayor & clan elders rallying behind Somaliland:lolbron:Meme boy:drakelaugh:

That is what you call is qorqor kulaha Somaliland sent charity so Somaliland region owns red crescent?:mjlol::pachah1::russ:

Charity starts at home abaayo. Let Somaliland region feed the Porcu people who are dying in masses due to thirst and hunger

3 people die due to thirst in Laasdoomaare,Somaliland region

DEG DEG DEGAANO LAASDOOMARE KAMIDA OO MACUUL DAD U GEERIYOODEEN

That is what you call is qorqor kulaha Somaliland sent charity so Somaliland region owns red crescent?:mjlol::pachah1::russ:

Charity starts at home abaayo. Let Somaliland region feed the Porcu people who are dying in masses due to thirst and hunger

3 people die due to thirst in Laasdoomaare,Somaliland region

DEG DEG DEGAANO LAASDOOMARE KAMIDA OO MACUUL DAD U GEERIYOODEEN
Another good project carried out by the ngo and Somaliland. Here is the Mayor of Bohol and others showing gratitude. Allow Dhowr Bohol Somaliland:salute:

Bohol

VIP
Another good project carried out by the ngo and Somaliland. Here is the Mayor of Bohol and others showing gratitude. Allow Dhowr Bohol Somaliland:salute:

The western NGOs are doing a good job indeed. What is Somaliland region doing for its people resorting to eating Porcupine meat in next door Caynabo though?

:francis:

"Ahmed Abdi Omar, 17, holds tight to the rope around a porcupine just outside the city of Aynabo in southeastern Somaliland. The porcupine was captured because it was destroying crops. Omar's family planned to eat it. Two weeks earlier a dispute over grazing land in this community left one villager dead."

Nichole Sobecki

portrait_sobecki02-15_custom-0f8b849e99ccfc16ebae51af9c00b41810d840a8-s1300-c85.jpg

The western NGOs are doing a good job indeed. What is Somaliland region doing for its people resorting to eating Porcupine meat in next door Caynabo though?

:francis:

"Ahmed Abdi Omar, 17, holds tight to the rope around a porcupine just outside the city of Aynabo in southeastern Somaliland. The porcupine was captured because it was destroying crops. Omar's family planned to eat it. Two weeks earlier a dispute over grazing land in this community left one villager dead."

Nichole Sobecki

Random article by Nichole:drakelaugh:

But seriously. How come reer Bohol are so die hard Somalilandupload_2019-5-8_11-4-43.png

The good people of Bohol Somaliland in Oog giving camels to SL army during Tukeraq skirmish:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.