Gold found in the Holyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Random article by Nichole:drakelaugh:

But seriously. How come reer Bohol are so die hard SomalilandView attachment 74171

The good people of Bohol Somaliland in Oog giving camels to SL army during Tukeraq skirmish:manny:

Random article kulaha you can read it here further. It was documented first hand eye witnesses. :deadosama:

"Photos Of Somalia: The Drought, The People, The Captured Porcupine":damn::damn::deadosama:

"Over the last 2 years photographer Nichole Sobecki and journalist Laura Heaton have documented the devastating impact of climate change on one of the most unstable places in the world, Somalia."

"Ahmed Abdi Omar, 17, holds tight to the rope around a porcupine just outside the city of Aynabo in southeastern Somaliland. The porcupine was captured because it was destroying crops. Omar's family planned to eat it. Two weeks earlier a dispute over grazing land in this community left one villager dead.":wowsweat:

www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/17/533050733/photos-of-somalia-surviving-in-one-of-the-worlds-driest-places

Random article kulaha you can read it here further. It was documented first hand eye witnesses. :deadosama:

"Photos Of Somalia: The Drought, The People, The Captured Porcupine":damn::damn::deadosama:

"Over the last 2 years photographer Nichole Sobecki and journalist Laura Heaton have documented the devastating impact of climate change on one of the most unstable places in the world, Somalia."

"Ahmed Abdi Omar, 17, holds tight to the rope around a porcupine just outside the city of Aynabo in southeastern Somaliland. The porcupine was captured because it was destroying crops. Omar's family planned to eat it. Two weeks earlier a dispute over grazing land in this community left one villager dead.":wowsweat:

www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/17/533050733/photos-of-somalia-surviving-in-one-of-the-worlds-driest-places

But what does this story have to do with anything:ayaanswag:

Here's another video of Bohol Somaliland. Getting a hospital from UAE and Somaliland. Only two flags are seen, the UAE and of course Somaliland:samwelcome:

Beesha Bohol of Somaliland really benefited from the UAE SL partnership:ehh:

Bohol

VIP
But what does this story have to do with anything:ayaanswag:

Here's another video of Bohol Somaliland. Getting a hospital from UAE and Somaliland. Only two flags are seen, the UAE and of course Somaliland:samwelcome:

Beesha Bohol of Somaliland really benefited from the UAE SL partnership:ehh:

You are the one who said "it is a random article" trying to downplay it. :siilaanyolaugh:

So reer Bohol are eating well getting hospitals due to NGOs while reer Caynabo from Somaliland region next door are resorting to eating bushmeat? life isn't fair truly.:siilaanyosmile:

JkcyUxV.png

:feedme:

LffDtXu.png

You are the one who said "it is a random article" trying to downplay it. :siilaanyolaugh:

So reer Bohol are eating well getting hospitals due to NGOs while reer Caynabo from Somaliland region next door are resorting to eating bushmeat? life isn't fair truly.:siilaanyosmile:

JkcyUxV.png

:feedme:

LffDtXu.png
Okay:ayaanswag:

So If everyone in Bohol supports Somaliland as seen in my posts. And ALL HY backhome support Somaliland. Than who are you:dabcasar:

Bohol

VIP
Okay:ayaanswag:

So If everyone in Bohol supports Somaliland as seen in my posts. And ALL HY backhome support Somaliland. Than who are you:dabcasar:

They can support whatever they want however the gold of northern Sanaag only belongs to them. The rest shall eat Porcupine as is the case already. I always wondered how it tasted like (but fortunately I am not from Caynabo, Somaliland region).

:ahh:

RvewOXB.png

They can support whatever they want however the gold of northern Sanaag only belongs to them. The rest shall eat Porcupine as is the case already. I always wondered how it tasted like (but fortunately I am not from Caynabo, Somaliland region).

:ahh:

RvewOXB.png

Thats it, Acknowledge Bohol is Somaliland Like a good boy :trumpsmirk: We know both the people of Bohol and Sanaag will shoot you in the ass if you voice your online opinion about SL:chrisfreshhah:

Bohol

VIP
Thats it, Acknowledge Bohol is Somaliland Like a good boy :trumpsmirk: We know both the people of Bohol and Sanaag will shoot you in the ass if you voice your online opinion about SL:chrisfreshhah:

The only thing getting shot in the ass is corrupted oil companies misled by Somaliland region to the area which is what happened to DNO :pachah1::ahh: .

Maleeshiyaad Ka Soo Jeeda Beesha Sacad Yoonis Oo Degaanka Bohol Ku Rasaseeyay Shaqaalaha Sherkada DNO.

https://burcoonline.com/articles/22...a-Bohol-Ku-Rasaseeyay-Shaqaalaha-Sherkada-DNO

End result:lawd:

Bohol

VIP
You should change your name to Marwo Bohol of Somaliland. The good people of bohol don't share your views abaayo:drakelaugh:

Abaayo you must have reading incomprehension. "Maleeshiyaad Ka Soo Jeeda Beesha Sacad Yoonis Oo Degaanka Bohol Ku Rasaseeyay Shaqaalaha Sherkada DNO"

That is what happens to anyone that thinks resources are shared in northern Somalia. You can lose your life over a water in the wrong clan hood let alone oil and gold :lol: :lol: .

But hey parts of Somaliland region at-least have AFP:mjlol:

1VeSsXV.png

Bohol

VIP
It backfired on the the Porcupine and cat eaters sticking their noses in where it doesn't belong.

JPlUs2f.png
+
uN07XVl.png
=
QnUagyM.png

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
If I found gold in my back yard right now in the US the government ain’t getting zilch lol, where do you live where the government takes all natural resources

In some countries the government owns all mineral rights within it's borders.

To claim ownership of that gold you find in your backyard you need to get the mineral rights in addition to your property rights. For all you know the previous owner of your property already sold the mineral rights to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.