God damn: Somaliland injuries 100+

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Conversation took place between dhulbahante nurse based in La and another military nurse based in Goojacade. The conversation took place during the actual battle.

To break down the main points:
-8 injured men already sent to Caynabo as soon as the fighting started (injured in ambush?)
-Another 3 medical envoys carrying 30-40 wounded soldiers sent to Caynabo
-10 medical envoys carrying too many wounded soldiers to count have just been sent to Laascanood
-Military nurse says prepare blood transfusions, hospital beds and surgery theatres asap and alert the doctors
-Military nurse says fighting is ongoing and Somaliland is standing their ground and no land has been lost as of yet

Now if we look at the battle which took place 15/05/2018 the injuries of Somaliland were less than 100
(source: https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-s...omali-states-over-disputed-land-idUKKCN1IH2CU) ...

yet a whooping 45 died on the Somaliland side.... so from this we can only predict there was a lot of deaths on the Somaliland side. Aun.

I have question about this because the recording alone would not be closed as an eye witness account to a reputable news source. It be to be verified in who the two people are their credentials and location of both parties.

Then you would need witnesses that have no agenda to them event finally an authoritative figure to comment.

This could be staged if not none of your should be happy they are you're people took NB hate this conflict and yes I believe somaliland is in the right as tribal borders don't exist in Africa but I'm saddened at the loss of life as the dead on both sides are my brother's

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lmao I got you so triggered... what triggered you sxb? Did I make you realise how pathetic your life is? Alxamdulilah I don't have to lie about my life on an anonymous Somali forum. Even if my life was shit I'm 100% sure it's better thann the don who has broken record for number of posts made in a month while also handling at least 2 other alt accounts and about 10 youtube accounts :mjlol:

I wonder what else you been lying about I think @Knowles was right about you being weird? Weird ass nigga talking bout I'm good looking, tall, big penis etc on somalispot nigga what dream are you tryna sell us and yourself:mjlol: Log off and go get some fresh air basement dweller:russ:

All the negativity you throw at me is reflected to your life sxb. Plus, what I mentioned about is your parents history is true so there is nothing wrong with it.

You say I have 10 accounts for everything but you don't bring any evidence. You say I have ten YouTube accounts? You do realize you need phone numbers to make google accounts and I've only made one since I'm lazy to make another one? I don't go on YouTube often nor am I multi-nicking because I ain't trying to banned. Remember Kaleel already confirmed everything, no need to lie more. :gucciwhat:

Keep on lying and making up shit because that's your specialty just like you claim to f*ck women when in reality you're a broke uneducated fugly skinny short farax who lives in his fathers council house. :samwelcome:

I've provided multiple pics about myself so everyone knows here I don't lie unlike you. :trumpsmirk:

Stop stunting on threads and being 2 faced abaayo:ulyin:

I can't laugh at posts now?

IMG_6413.GIF

I will defend beeesha SL :gunsmiley::gunsmiley: aganist the faqash fake
News

Send me ur location your throat
shall Be sliced the halal
way sxb :lawd:

All the negativity you throw at me is reflected to your life sxb. Plus, what I mentioned about is your parents history is true so there is nothing wrong with it.

You say I have 10 accounts for everything but you don't bring any evidence. You say I have ten YouTube accounts? You do realize you need phone numbers to make google accounts and I've only made one since I'm lazy to make another one? I don't go on YouTube often nor am I multi-nicking because I ain't trying to banned. Remember Kaleel already confirmed everything, no need to lie more. :gucciwhat:

Keep on lying and making up shit because that's your specialty just like you claim to f*ck women when in reality you're a broke uneducated fugly skinny short farax who lives in his fathers council house. :samwelcome:

I've provided multiple pics about myself so everyone knows here I don't lie unlike you. :trumpsmirk:

How do I reply to all this garbage? Stop writing paragraphs to save yourself tbh I'm just typing what everyone even your own clansmen on here think about you....

You're a compulsive liar, mentally deranged and addicted to the internet kkkk.... about medical school... who are you trying to impress sxb we are not your family on here don't get too comfortable:mjlol:

Go back to your youtube comments nigga been commenting actively since 2011 and has more than 5+ accounts, getting 5 sim cards is not difficult.

Wallahi every somali related youtube video I see this nigga is in the comments lowlife ass nigga:russ:
You keep ass licking @The Cushitic One , if only you knew:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How do I reply to all this garbage? Stop writing paragraphs to save yourself tbh I'm just typing what everyone even your own clansmen on here think about you....

You're a compulsive liar, mentally deranged and addicted to the internet kkkk.... about medical school... who are you trying to impress sxb we are not your family on here don't get too comfortable:mjlol:

Go back to your youtube comments nigga been commenting actively since 2011 and has more than 5+ accounts, getting 5 sim cards is not difficult.

Wallahi every somali related youtube video I see this nigga is in the comments lowlife ass nigga:russ:

Listen the only compulsive liar who makes shit up is you and I'm going to prove that.

I have one YouTube account called Factz and I joined 2015 not 2011. :samwelcome:

CEz-bVJ6SrKhaAXW5nRcSQ.png

Now Kaleel debunked you that I don't have other Sspot accounts apart from this and I debunked you on the YouTube part so I want you to be honest one more time since you've been caugh lying countless times.

I dare you to link me my account Factz commenting on YT everywhere. Atleast 5 videos and if you fail to do that then I suggest you don't quote me again and save your embarrassment. :samwelcome:

I've proven myself here what I mean and provided evidence so don't talk about my life. Everything I said was backed up now I want your evidence since everyone here knows you're a mentally deranged lying piece of shit jealous of my life accomplishments.

Either way, bring your evidence or STFU. :manny:

Knew what? Why do you keep
Chatting shit about me? Nigga
I don't know u

Secondly @Factz
is my co-d simple as that, we Defend
Issaqs and SL on here
problem?

And we have also fought eachother
On here, many times

:trumpsmirk:

Pause :damedamn:

What straight man would be so worried about a next mans manhood. Thats hella sus:kanyehmm:

Is there something you want to tell us :ohreally:

I'm tryna to figure out the cause of your sudden qabyalad and hate for Puntland, it must surely be linked to your steroid abuse...

Listen the only compulsive liar who makes shit up is you and I'm going to prove that.

I have one YouTube account called Factz and I joined 2015 not 2011. :samwelcome:

CEz-bVJ6SrKhaAXW5nRcSQ.png

Now Kaleel debunked you that I don't have other Sspot accounts apart from this and I debunked you on the YouTube part so I want you to be honest one more time since you've been caugh lying countless times.

I dare you to link me my account Factz commenting on YT everywhere. Atleast 5 videos and if you fail to do that then I suggest you don't quote me again and save your embarrassment. :samwelcome:

I've proven myself here what I mean and provided evidence so don't talk about my life. Everything I said was backed up now I want your evidence since everyone here knows you're a mentally deranged lying piece of shit jealous of my life accomplishments.

Either way, bring your evidence or STFU. :manny:

Sxb shove your evidence up your ass everyone on here knows you are one weird guy even your clansmen I'm not even gonna talk too much. I will let you live in your delusions and let me catch you in another thread talking about Darood women I will karbash you and your basement dwelling low life self harder than I did last night:mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm tryna to figure out the cause of your sudden qabyalad and hate for Puntland, it must surely be linked to your steroid abuse...

Sxb shove your evidence up your ass everyone on here knows you are one weird guy even your clansmen I'm not even gonna talk too much. I will let you live in your delusions and let me catch you in another thread talking about Darood women I will karbash you and your basement dwelling low life self harder than I did last night:mjlol:

Listen. The only basement dwelling is you. I have my own house so don't confuse your shitty life with mine. You've been caugh lying multiple times while I proved myself as I always spoke the truth so keep being a compulsive liar since that's what you are.

At the end of the day. Don't mention my name and claim as if I'm multi-nicking which was disproven by Kaleel. Wallahi if you ever disrespect Isaaq women or if you mention my name then expect me to severely karbash you just like I did today and yesterday.

Everyone here is calling you weird and sus by the way and we all know it's the truth. My clansmen fw with me so I don't know what you're talking about. @Comewithrealness @Lancer @Gucci mane @Zero all FW with me. So stop your lies you wasteman!
:camby:

:drakekidding:Any darood mentions
Issaq woman imma cuss their
Whole generation out

Oh wait I ready do that :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Lol honestly general section got shittier with same old recycled threads so beginning of this year I decided to indulge into political section more often cause it’s more entertaining
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending