God damn: Somaliland injuries 100+

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine if daarood united against isaaq yall will be destroyed in a matter of minutes. yall cant handle mj heat already.

IMG_6656.jpg

Yes your master @Cumar has
Put u rightfully in ur place

Nigga starts a thread bashing SL
Than takes orders from a issaq

This is a clear advertisement for
Not having mixed QABIL kids

Nigga is as confused as mixed
Race chicks

Beesha MJ are embarrassed by u
and have Evacuated this thread real
quick

:liberaltears:

Don't fucking quote me again. Stick to trolling on twitter

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Don't mention my name again you filthy garac lying piece of shit. Your whole existence is nothing but talking about fucking women when in reality you don't. You're a little twig good for nothing. Your parents never really made you. They weren't even married but just wanted to have some fun but a mentally deranged bastard was born. Your mother tried abortion but failed. You was a mistake and you are a mistake.

Keep harassing Xalimos on this site since that is your specialty. Don't speak as if you my life. Everything I stated about me is 100% truth and I'm fasting. Allah knows I have nothing to hide unlike you. Don't ever quote me again or speak about me or wallahi billahi I will come for you harder.
I don't think you are anymore sxb.
:damedamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You're getting on my nerves you piece of shit. He's a HG that equally hates your kind and has interest with SL to karbash you folks. You accuse me of being everyone but bring no evidence. At least report to the owner if you think another person is me because multi-nicking can get you banned.
Kulaha you're getting on my nerves :deadpeter:

LMAO bro just log off niggas got into your head. :drakelaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Kulaha you're getting on my nerves :deadpeter:

LMAO bro just log off niggas got into your head. :drakelaugh:

He accused me of having multiple accounts when multi-nicking can get you banned and the Mods already confirmed I only have this account. Either way sxb, if this wasteman ever mentions my name again for no reason then wallahi billahi I will karbash him on the spot.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
He accused me of having multiple accounts when multi-nicking can get you banned and the Mods already confirmed I only have this account. Either way sxb, if this wasteman ever mentions my name again for no reason then wallahi billahi I will karbash him on the spot.

Kkk hawada ba isku garacaysan miyaa:pachah1:

All the guys on this site are like
lil es who follow someone's
Command

Tbh I think their jealous of your
Muscular physique Whilst many
Have calools or look like poster
Children for food aid

:siilaanyosmile:play ayut Kursi

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
All the guys on this site are like
lil es who follow someone's
Command

Tbh I think their jealous of your
Muscular physique Whilst many
Have calools or look like poster
Children for food aid

:siilaanyosmile:play ayut Kursi
Weren't you two fighting last week?
:mjlol:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I'm tryna to figure out the cause of your sudden qabyalad and hate for Puntland, it must surely be linked to your steroid abuse...

Sxb shove your evidence up your ass everyone on here knows you are one weird guy even your clansmen I'm not even gonna talk too much. I will let you live in your delusions and let me catch you in another thread talking about Darood women I will karbash you and your basement dwelling low life self harder than I did last night:mjlol:

Speaking about Cuqdad, no one has ever reached or surpassed the clan build upon treachery, tuugnimo, dayuusnimo, not even your own " blood"brothers in SSC find you worthy of respect after your treacherous ways was exposed to them back in 07' in LA.
The clan who famously sided with the italians because of their agenda in Mudug.
The first somali clan who invited the dirty amxaaro, our eternal enemies into mogadishu and southern somalia never in history seen before.
The "noble" suldan who shamelessly sold his daughter to the italians for protection against HG.
The clan who at the moment are selling brave OG freedom fighters to the dirty amxaaros.
But they're the first ones to claim "hartinimo" and "daroodnimo" when the odds are stacked against them, as we saw in mogadishu and mudug in 91'.
No one have ever seen the level treachery majeerten decade after decade shows.
They're not even a clan sharing blood, but a confederation of midgaans and Madows,even the somali Prime Minister Mohamed Ali Samatar was fiercely proclaimed to be a Majerten kinsmen, a statement fabricated and defended by his family’s defensive patron clan. It wasn’t until recent years that the memory of his TUMAL history came to light. And like other Gaboye, he possesses the same classical syndrome of double-identity.
Only adding more truth to the confederation statement.
Even the on Al jazeera abdi-weli "fatboy" gaas' tuugnimo was exposed.

@Comewithrealness

MJ militias did not gang rape nine year olds with the flimsy excuse of national defence.

MJ’s did not burn Dir grandmothers and children who did nothing to you.

MJ’s did not destroy Xamar and loot the presidential palace, the sewage system, the industry facilities and sell them to the Middle East for scraps.

Colonel Yusuf just happened to be president at the time when the Pentagon gave Ethiopia the green light to invade, invasion would have occurred regardless of the presidents qabil serving the TFG at the time.

I’m just as disgusted as you with the Ethiopian invasion, but we’re in this mess because of Hawiye’s choice to live by the gun in the 90’s.

Facts is a internet stocker mans has no life he's slipping mans get bullied and restorts to bullying little kids and living in his moms basement nigga Allegric to sunlight so did you have a account called Gabiley boss:gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

Facts is a internet stocker mans has no life he's slipping mans get bullied and restorts to bullying little kids and living in his moms basement nigga Allegric to sunlight so did you have a account called Gabiley boss:gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

Gabiley boss kkkkk thats the one I seen that nigga in vids from 2013 he has the same pic of his back as his dp kkkkk

He even had a whole thread dedicated to him because of how many comments of his people saw... https://www.somalispot.com/threads/gabiley-boss.31605/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending