God damn: Somaliland injuries 100+

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Wallahi these people are getting desperate :mjlol:

Failed to recapture tukaraq but somehow talk like they winning :heh:

According to them they have killed all the Soldiers in tukaraq they they are unable to recapture it lol. There is a reason they are known as the naago when it comes to fighting

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wrong account Factz:stopit:

You're getting on my nerves you piece of shit. He's a HG that equally hates your kind and has interest with SL to karbash you folks. You accuse me of being everyone but bring no evidence. At least report to the owner if you think another person is me because multi-nicking can get you banned.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You're getting on my nerves you piece of shit. He's a HG that equally hates your kind and has interest with SL to karbash you folks. You accuse me of being everyone but bring no evidence. At least report to the owner if you think another person is me because multi-nicking can get you banned.
You and @Boqor should do a ban bet to end this once and for all

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It's crazy how they all came into the thread the exact same time. Wallahi oo bilaahi ilaahi baa ii jeeda aniga oo sooman these people are coordinating for sspot points. :damedamn:

DRACO

VIP
Classic Puntland folks. When all that faan and booto about capturing Tukaraq turned out to be false, they change the narrative to who has a higher body count by getting two MJs in garowe to call each other and playwright fantasy. This is to feed the ego and cushion out the failures to the Puntland populace.
:deadpeter::deadpeter:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You and @Boqor should do a ban bet to end this once and for all

Exactly. Report to Kaleel to check our IP's and I guarantee you @Boqor made a fool out of himself.

This isn't the first time. He also accused me of having other three accounts.

He doesn't like it when I debunk and karbash him. :drakelaugh:

On top of that. Look at his fake news. :chrisfreshhah:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Maybe they can't pay the salaries of the surviving Dhulo mercenaries and when their Dhulo mercenaries heard about the salaries SL was offering they defected.:pachah1:

Punaniland killed 100 Dhulo mercenaries but 118 of their Dhulo mercenaries defected to our side:https://www.somalispot.com/threads/118-puntland-soldiers-defect-from-the-frontline-to-somaliland.42720/#post-1151959 :dead:
Notice how they failed to take back tukaraq twice which they were celebrating early twice and looked like idiots. No they are making up numbers of somaliland killed and wounded. If they say that’s our number imagine what ther numbers of killed or wounded would be :dead:

3x more I bet.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Lol Dhulo makes you feel better? Majotrity of bakhti+injured are Habar awal from gabiley and habar jeclo and gadabursi sxb. Look at that colonel pack from last week kkkk
The fact remains that your Punaniland somehow killed 100 Dhulo mercenaries but 118 of your Dhulo mercenaries defected to our side:https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...ntline-to-somaliland.42720/#post-1151959 So why are you acting so proud and celebrating when you lost manpower and didn't even capture Tukaraq? A naago has more selfrespect than you pussybois.:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending