God damn: Somaliland injuries 100+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Do you think we are actually stupid? Ofc you can change IPs if your IP were the same you wouldn't even be able to have alts

If I changed my IP. The so called other acounts you accuse me of will still have the same IP you idiot.

I've called Kaleel, watch him debunk your lies and bullshit.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Feminine war(Northern battles): 100 wounded, maybe 15 killed from both sides.

Southern clashes: 40 dies, 200 wounded in one battle.

Evidence please? I've called Kaleel and he can track my IP that I only have one account.

Cumar has many alt accounts on
here not to mention he dick rides
The daroods - this so called
SL hasn't once defended his
Alleged country

He called boqor abti- obvs he is
a Op sent to try and divide issaqs

:liberaltears: Even @Abdalla
Called boqor a sheegatoo

Cumar has many alt accounts on
here not to mention he dick rides
The daroods - this so called
SL hasn't once defended his
Alleged country

He called boqor abti- obvs he is
a Op sent to try and divide issaqs

:liberaltears: Even @Abdalla
Called boqor a sheegatoo

Abti because he is HA

Just like how @Factz screamed "we are your reer abti" when I karbashed him in that thread last night.

How can I be a sheegatoo and still try to divide Isaaqs? Do people on here lack brain cells:gucciwhat:

Abti because he is HA

Just like how @Factz screamed "we are your reer abti" when I karbashed him in that thread last night.

How can I be a sheegatoo and still try to divide Isaaqs? Do people on here lack brain cells:gucciwhat:

Ok I am confused now, so you
Make a anti SL thread and
Are pro MJ

Than cumar comes and tells you
Off and your pro HA Issaq now?

Didn't u say you was pro cisse
Musa only before?

:browtf: I am confused as
much as everyone on this thread

So you're HA now than? :damnmusic:Are u defecting
Beesha MJ like the 118 PL
Soldiers who ran to Hargesia?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Why am I still being mentioned here?

The only thing this weirdo @Factz defends is arguing about feminine things like which clans have the most hoes, makeup and skin tone discussions and stalking 13 year old girls on his youtube account. I don't insult gabdhaha Somaliyeed like he does due to clan.

I'm a grown man and above that shit. It's Ramadan and I'm not trying to break my fast.

You will find me in the political section mostly, especially since Round 2 at Tukaraq started. I camp in those threads. :manny:

Are pro MJ

Musa only before?

Cumar was referring to the thread from last night where I told some dirty facts on sacad muuse girls in response to @Factz lying about London and Darood girls simple as that. He said I should not insult HA girls as they are my reer abti he is right I shall only attack HJ from now on insha'Allah (only if provoked)

Anyways @Cumar is right I should not be talking about girls, make-up, clans, skin colors and features, mens private parts and height. I will leave that to @Factz. It's his speciality.

And nice try tagging @Abdalla that nigga simps for pussy I'm not going to respond in case he back stabs me like he did @DalJecel for your siil

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

The only thing this weirdo @Factz defends is arguing about feminine things like which clans have the most hoes, makeup and skin tone discussions and stalking 13 year old girls on his youtube account. I don't insult gabdhaha Somaliyeed like he does due to clan.

I'm a grown man and above that shit. It's Ramadan and I'm not trying to break my fast.

You will find me in the political section mostly, especially since Round 2 at Tukaraq started. I camp in those threads. :manny:

Why are you lying though? The only times you will find me insulting other clans is when they insult us first. I'm never on makeup threads and when did I discuss with 13 year olds on YT? Can you bring evidence because you not only you made all this up but sspitted a whole lot of bullshit.

I'm everywhere. You'll find me on History section educating Somalis about their history. You'll find me on Development section showing explaining how Somalis can prove their way of life. You'll find me on political section talking about News. You'll find me on clan section doing FKD for banter. You'll find me on general threads spitting facts. I'm actually a perfect well round user while you only dick ride Daroods and a joke in political section.

Cumar

VIP
Are pro MJ

Musa only before?

There's no difference between Habar Awal, Sacad Muuse iyo Ciise Muuse waa walaalo hanaa kala saarin :ufdup:

This sheegatoo, @Factz defends
Issaqs, HA and SL

What the f*ck do you defend?

The biggest joke of it all was
when You said HJ started the
war with PL hahahah

I may be cool with some daroods
On here, but when they come for
SL or issaqs best believe imma
Address it full savage mode

I don't bum lick like you and say
Mundane, brother please please

Leave this thread
IMG_7930.GIF

Cumar

VIP
Why are you lying though? The only times you will find me insulting other clans is when they insult us first. I'm never on makeup threads and when did I discuss with 13 year olds on YT? Can you bring evidence because you not only you made all this up but sspitted a whole lot of bullshit.

I'm everywhere. You'll find me on History section educating Somalis about their history. You'll find me on Development section showing explaining how Somalis can prove their way of life. You'll find me on political section talking about News. You'll find me on clan section doing FKD for banter. You'll find me on general threads spitting facts. I'm actually a perfect well round user while you only dick ride Daroods and a joke in political section.

Nigga you thought we forgot?

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/wallahi-factz-is-the-biggest-loser.42122/

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

That's been debunked and people even called him out. I have a muscle picture, not money picture. The guy clearly used inspect elements on the name or it's another persons account to attack me. If anyone knew me, they know I have my muscles as my picture all the time.

This is me.

VIg6Ia-mT8ueLTPz4hYJVw.png

I can address many things about you wallahi but I don't understand why you getting involved with me?

Cumar was referring to the thread from last night where I told some dirty facts on sacad muuse girls in response to @Factz lying about London and Darood girls simple as that. He said I should not insult HA girls as they are my reer abti he is right I shall only attack HJ from now on insha'Allah (only if provoked)

Anyways @Cumar is right I should not be talking about girls, make-up, clans, skin colors and features, mens private parts and height. I will leave that to @Factz. It's his speciality.

And nice try tagging @Abdalla that nigga simps for pussy I'm not going to respond in case he back stabs me like he did @DalJecel for your siil

Yes your master @Cumar has
Put u rightfully in ur place

Nigga starts a thread bashing SL
Than takes orders from a issaq

This is a clear advertisement for
Not having mixed QABIL kids

Nigga is as confused as mixed
Race chicks

Beesha MJ are embarrassed by u
and have Evacuated this thread real
quick

:liberaltears: