118 Puntland soldiers defect from the frontline to Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got scared and spooked after witnessing 60+ of their comrades getting smoked on the 15th/24th May.
Naftoodey u'baqeen

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Cabdi Salaan Yuusuf Sigaale and his farah ali militia are well known who got karbashed by Kharaash in Taleex and never been part of PL ever, this militia is loyal to that koore minister of yours!

from last year in Godqaboobe!

:siilaanyolaugh: eat on both sides #genius

The day i gave up is when i saw a same BeBe 'lost', 'recaptured' and then lost again same day
:faysalwtf:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP

https://www.radiodalsan.com/dhageyso-soomaaliland-oo-soo-bandhigtay-ciidamo-ka-soo-goostay-puntland/

I don't trust them. For all we know they could be Opps sent as Trojan horse. They should be stationed somewhere far from the theater. Multiple failed offensives from PL must've made them jump ship. I expect to see more as PL continues to fail to advance.

“wanu filayey in nala soo dhowenayo”
“waxan uu bahanahay waxqabad buuxa”
“hala qalabeyo ciidankan”

:chrisfreshhah:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
why are these militias in Taleex while jeegans are dying in their land asking you to pay them, why are they not leading you troops since they know the land being natives and all:ftw9nwa:

Walle jeegans being hustled while dying at the same time paying, training and providing weapons that soon enough will be used against them:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending