Girls have you ever taken the first step with a guy?

Give it a break with the demon posession just because I have standards?
For some reason stanards means perfection to some of you lot. :dead:
I know you would definately make a great wifey to some lucky guy but dont make him wait until he is no more thats my only fear. Dont discount the demonic thing the only reason he is holding on to you is cause he doesnt want to share such a good thing. Break free girl

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know you would definately make a great wifey to some lucky guy but dont make him wait until he is no more thats my only fear. Dont discount the demonic thing the only reason he is holding on to you is cause he doesnt want to share such a good thing. Break free girl

So, a woman with a strong will is somehow an indicator of some paranomial activity going on inside her? I have been very cordial most of my life. But for whatever reason, when I declare what I want others feel bulldozed? I have always felt like I had to soften my delivery because God knows some sensitive types get in their feelings about what I will or will not tolerate in a man simply because they fall outside of that. Thats fine. Some people like very tall and well endowed women. Of which I'm neither and I won't lose sleep over their preferences. I suggest you sleep tight little one before trying to amaturely perform Qu'ran saar.

The few times a girl approached me and took the initiative, I was honestly flattered, I did not think it weird at all. It's in the HOW.

It was nice for a change.

Plus, you do it much nicer than us who are not as refined!

For instance, this girl's opener was "nice cologne, where do I get one for my lazy brother" which made both of us laugh.
If you look like anything close to that guy in your dp, I can't hate on the sister for shooting her shot. :kanyeshrug:

Girls have you ever taken the first step with a guy? If yes, how did it go? And if no, would you ever do it? Why and why not?

Men here what do you think about women who shoot their shot first?
I have once and it went well, thankfully I wasn’t rejected or that would probably be the first and last time i asked anybody out 🤣

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I usually used to make the first move but for some reason it never worked out . A man who made the first move 3 months ago proposed to me tonight . We are getting married in spring . Everything is moving too fast, shit is so surreal.

I guess the lesson here is never hunt the hunter. Let those little bastards work their butt off to get with you.
1602295314099.gif

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I usually used to make the first move but for some reason it never worked out . A man who made the first move 3 months ago proposed to me tonight . We are getting married in spring . Everything is moving too fast, shit is so surreal.

I guess the lesson here is never hunt the hunter. Let those little bastards work their butt off to get with you.
View attachment 145744

Ok ok... you guys met 3 months ago and your getting married? Umm storytime

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Women don't shoot their shots because they don't wanna come off as thirsty. That's what a lot of people think but that's not the truth. The same girls twerking on IG live for everyone to see will also refuse to shoot her shot with a man she likes.

Let me put y'all on to a lil bit of game. Women hate rejection. You might be thinking "that's a no brainer you can find a lot of men that are deathly afraid of rejection." Here's the thing though, most men know their worth even the most cockiest man knows deep down what he's really about. Women get gassed up a shit ton tho so majority of them walking around thinking they are worth more than they are. So the few times when they do shoot their shot and get rejected it hits them differently because not only do they have to take the L of a rejection but they have to also deal with the fact that they aren't nearly as sexy as they are.

tl;dr women don't shoot their shot because they absolutely hate/fear rejection.

Trending

Latest posts