Girls have you ever taken the first step with a guy?

I’m asking because I have kind of noticed a very good looking guy who studies at my uni, he hasn’t seen me yet of course otherwise he would’ve fallen in love me with me on the spot. :damsel:

Anyways what would you girls do in my situation? Pretend drop your books in front of him movie style? Wallahi he looks out of this world and I bet he smells as good also. :banderas:

Alluring

Sayonara
I’m asking because I have kind of noticed a very good looking guy who studies at my uni, he hasn’t seen me yet of course otherwise he would’ve fallen in love me with me on the spot. :damsel:

Anyways what would you girls do in my situation? Pretend drop your books in front of him movie style? Wallahi he looks out of this world and I bet he smells as good also. :banderas:

Get closer to his circle, study in the areas he studies. If you have any classes together, make good impressions. Mutual friends can help you two connect.

Get closer to his circle, study in the areas he studies. If you have any classes together, make good impressions. Mutual friends can help you two connect.

We don’t have any classes together, he is way ahead of me and I don’t think we have any mutuals either.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
he hasn’t seen me yet of course otherwise he would’ve fallen in love me with me on the spot.
I like that confidence babe. i strut with that energy

giphy.gif

Trending