Girls have you ever taken the first step with a guy?

Girls have you ever taken the first step with a guy? If yes, how did it go? And if no, would you ever do it? Why and why not?

Men here what do you think about women who shoot their shot first?

Girls have you ever taken the first step with a guy? If yes, how did it go? And if no, would you ever do it? Why and why not?

It’s cute when they shoot their shot first to be honest makes me more confident and chill with the relationship girls keep shooting your shots please makes us feel better but when it comes to the sheets you already know *slurps*
I’m not no domesticated camel in bed I’m a wild camel humping is my key to everything in short detail I prefer girls shooting their shots

Last edited:

I wouldn’t. I would smile, be friendly that’s about it. A lot of guys might interpret me approaching them being thirsty. Or desperate. Or just use you to hook up. I like a man that approachs me it’s like you’re brave enough to possible get rejected.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nope. I have zero intentions of shooting shots. With men I'm like a Deer at headlights in that I'm oblivious/in my own world. I don't really have the intention of getting to know them better. Weird huh? If they are cool people or interesting in some way doesn't imply there is a connection. Just a couple commonalities. I run away from the majority of nimaan that show signs of interest.

It’s simple. A face is a thousand emotions. Look at how poetic he is.

:diddyass:

simply beautiful
1601830802013.gif

Here is the thing: You can take "the first step" in a way that isn't obvious. This means seeming interested in his conversations, smiling, laughing etc. If he's interested then he'll probably take it to the next step (if he isn't a nacaas).

Not all girls are the same but I can see what you mean
Maybe I should rephrase. I mean a man who approaches me and says that we wants my number because I'm so beautiful I would run, but if he at least made an effort to talk to me, say while waiting in line for coffee, then asked me for my number, I would be more willing to do so. You feel me?