Getting a wife from somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Abdisamad3

I posted several in those videos, pick one or ina adeerkaa @Cognitivedissonance u raadso dumarka Cusub.
I would not trust a woman to cook and clean for me wallahi i rather do my own cooking and a cleaning, i dont want to be poisoned, thats why i have no need for a wife in the modern feminist west, a few receptacles thats all a farax needs in this modern gynocentric system.

I would not trust a woman to cook and clean for me wallahi i rather do my own cooking and a cleaning, i dont want to be poisoned, thats why i have no need for a wife in the modern feminist west, a few receptacles thats all a farax needs in this modern gynocentric system.

@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, how much do these “ receptacles” aka hookers cost you in London? Ma dhinaca foolxumada ayaad u helli la’dahay mid shidan oo iimaan leh? Is caateey, bidaartana Turkey geey.

Hi guys.
How are the Somali girls back home in Somalia.. Do they make good wife's or are they also infected with kibir and feminism as the ones in the diaspora? I was thinking to settle down with a sister from back home as I see no suitable females who deserve to get a ring in the diaspora.
There are plenty of good, pious Somali women in the west but good women are for good men

Hi guys.
How are the Somali girls back home in Somalia.. Do they make good wife's or are they also infected with kibir and feminism as the ones in the diaspora? I was thinking to settle down with a sister from back home as I see no suitable females who deserve to get a ring in the diaspora.
Brother InshaAllah (first step) ask Allah (swt) to bless you with xaas wanagsan and carur wanagsan who will benefit you in this world and the next

second step dhankaaga dadaal ka muuji and if you're going to marry a gabar from back home than make sure you know gabarta familikeeda Iney tahay gabar wanagsan oo diinta ku toosan oo guur diyaar u ah, in the west xitta Masha'Allah you'll find gabdho wanagsan

Finally, in the west you'll find gabdho wanagsan iyo gabdho xun and in somalia good gabdho and bad gabdho, best thing to do is when you go back home ask your family about the xaafada, depending how long they've live there they will know which family have gabdho wanagsan who are guur material and they'll set you up with one and hadaad is fahantiin after getting to know her seal the deal and get married InshaAllah

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Saaxib do you really think that a women is 30 and a virgin? Such a women would be so pious. So much so that someone would marry her before she hits thirty. There's no real reason a Muslim women would be a virgin at 30.

It’s called imaan everything is written so they put their trust in Allah

If you’re doubting there’s women who are virgin at that age what women have you surround yourself with?

If you’re doubting there’s women who are virgin at that age what women have you surround yourself with?
There's nothing wrong with a non virgin women.. But the problem is Somali women who are full of kibir/ fake ass feminist who think every Somali guy on their path should worship their dust.. But as soon as a foreign guy Madow or non Madow a like smiles at them their all getting wet and jiggling like a cheap dh1lo....They will pose with a gaal Madow on their social media profile such as Instagram , YouTube or Twitter while calling Somali men loosers and then expect every Somali guy to agree and say Masha-allah.

Last edited:

We sometimes forget a Muslim is not supposed to judge others without knowing the facts. Being fair to others and even excuse the mistakes of others is part of Islam. Being negative and to distrust people you don't know speaks to hopelessness.

It is easier to think positive about others than to burn your brain cells on worrying about what bad others have been up to.

Personally, if I ever go as low as order a bride. The last thing on my list would be a black African third world women. I can't think if any other women who are more of a value drain then them

@Samaalic Era lostbox just insulted women from back home and believes they have no value.

I'm genuinely confused. Isn't your wife from back home? :mjlol:

Why do you find it funny? You need to fight @Lostbox for the gross violation. Don't allow him to talk about back home queens in this way!!:deadrose:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era lostbox just insulted women from back home and believes they have no value.

I'm genuinely confused. Isn't your wife from back home? :mjlol:

Why do you find it funny? You need to fight @Lostbox for the gross violation. Don't allow him to talk about back home queens in this way!!:deadrose:
He was talking in a general sense and of their beauty not being his type.

It wasn't a personal insult:umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.