Getting a wife from somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine not knowing how to read, write English and Somali.

You're dumb and dumber. Miskeen.
And you're a simple house wife. I'm not going to sit here and edit this like a research paper. All that effort is reserved for my job. I'm going to stop verbally abusing you now. I know Somali spot is all you have besides changing diapers you desperate house wife.

Thats true, thats why you don’t marry a woman above 19 and always marry a girl who is a close relative with strict parents and has a strong father who provides and runs the house. Don't ever marry by shuukansi, you will regret it

The 19 cut off is extreme though. Prophet Mohamed pbuh married a woman who was 45 when he was 20 years old. And she was his boss to boot. He didn't marry with her until she died. Their marriage lasted for 25 years. She had prior children from previous marriages as well and she is the mother of Fatima.

People marry for different reasons and the best reason is one that has less troubles and helps someone live a decent life. Marriages aren't perfect either including the best ones. Life in general is not permanent so making decisions as if one will last forever and needs perfection in everything misses the point.

But still, those who like 19 year old woman, Good luck.

The 19 cut off is extreme though. Prophet Mohamed pbuh married a woman who was 45 when he was 20 years old. And she was his boss to boot. He didn't marry with her until she died. Their marriage lasted for 25 years. She had prior children from previous marriages as well and she is the mother of Fatima.

People marry for different reasons and the best reason is one that has less troubles and helps someone live a decent life. Marriages aren't perfect either including the best ones. Life in general is not permanent so making decisions as if one will last forever and needs perfection in everything misses the point.

19 is perfect

Good luck saxib. Anyone female can turn out to be perfect for you. But if you think the #19 carries special good omen, hope that transpires for you when you marry a 19.
19 to 44 as i found out that 38/39 can still have dhig on a monthly basis which means they can bare children

No women is a virgin at 30 and she is she's got jinn. Alot of women back home claim to be virgin and sew their vaginas to make it seem like it's the hymen

You sound very pessimistic about women bro. I wish I had the time to follow the current rumors about Somali women and their vaginal status. I am the type who can be easily swindled and wouldn't know a virgin if I slept with one. No clue.

:mjlaugh:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

If marry above 19, you will be dealing with thick headed gold digger who wants to drive into an early grave. These women are not the women of the Sahaba sxb

You sound very pessimistic about women bro. I wish I had the time to follow the current rumors about Somali women and their vaginal status. I am the type who can be easily swindled and wouldn't know a virgin if I slept with one. No clue.

:mjlaugh:
I know a few myself and damn they sure are swindlin me out of my time for it

If marry above 19, you will be dealing with thick headed gold digger who wants to drive into an early grave. These women are not the women of the Sahaba sxb

You are a smart guy. How do you rationalize blanket judgement on millions of Somali women aged above 19?

Explain that to me cuz.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
I would say to you to first look at the pros and cons of marrying a Somali woman from the diaspora and the Motherland.

Diaspora Xalimo Pros:
- Educated, hopefully to college uni would be even better.
- Is willing to work in order to pay her side of the bills

Diaspora Xalimo Cons:
- Leftist/Snowflake tendencies
- Easily gets in to fights- seen too many, may Allah wipe it from my memory
- Very easily swayed by simple/irrational opinions
- Has a strong preference for non-Somali men - I've seen Xalimos cheat on their husband in broad day light b4, didn't end too well for her and her family
- They have a high, HIGH meher demand- cousin paid roughly $25K for his
- Too much time on the internet and not enough time raising the children

Somali Xalimo Pros:
- Knows the dhaqan well and will raise the children as "Somali"
- Will look after you well and respect you
- Will look after and create a family atmosphere at home- something the West and a lot of 1st world countries are currently lacking, only Italy has this (off the top of my head)

Somali Xalimo Cons:
- Her family will expect you to send money to them regularly
- Usually uneducated, there fore when you take her with you to the West you'll have a hard time explaining to her that certain things, from a societal view point, are acceptable here but not in Somalia
- Expects you to be the sole provider of the house hold- this is from a non-Islamic view, however with wages slowly falling and work hours increasing you, the husband( assuming the OC is male), will spend more and more time at work and less time at home, resulting in some kind of issue with your wife.
- You'll be used and then tossed aside once she gets her citizenship. Usually this happens the other way around, however I have hear of this occur, a young accountant in his mid 20s is introduced to a Xalimo from the Motherland, they hit things off and they got married, he brings her over to the West and after 2 years divorced- reason?, she found someone else who was "more romantic" and more "worthy" of her. Despite his parents telling him to find a new partner, he's refused all of the ones his parents have introduced.

Tldr; regardless of who you marry please PLEASE PLEASE get to know them first, without going through one of those Sonic-marriages, like I see so many Somali men and women go through, you're gonna spend the rest of your life with them, so at least think a little- the beauty you see today may be a gorgon tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending