Getting a wife from somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cisse maxamud girl told me that girls there are wild too but hey lonely 30 something virgins in africa too plus garoobs
No women is a virgin at 30 and she is she's got jinn. Alot of women back home claim to be virgin and sew their vaginas to make it seem like it's the hymen

Habarta bufkeed is garoob, address me when I address you .

Eid Mubarak btw no more Miss nice guy, yes I said miss because I don't like calling myself Mr.

Khanis khanis Daley. Habartay bufteedi garoob uyahey, war cusub keen. Akhas! Marnah nin ayu iskushega, marnah naag. Maxay waalidkaa murug dareemeen. Allah ku bad!

The moral is don't go to Africa expecting a virgin saint, because people every where are trash low-key. Go if you want a traditional wife who will raise the children while you conquer the world they will some day inherite

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Khanis khanis Daley. Habartay bufteedi garoob uyahey, war cusub keen. Akhas! Marnah nin ayu iskushega, marnah naag. Maxay waalidkaa murug dareemeen. Allah ku bad!
Nacala kugu yaal, Naga fuuq. Who the hell are you? Don't address me again, you attention seeking .

@Basra it feels good to curse these peasants again, :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.