Getting a wife from somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon eek: No disrespect to girls back in Somalia but most them not really good looking maybe it’s the sun or maybe the ones in America where hella make up idk either way I ain’t goin yo Africa for a wife wtf

Hi guys.
How are the Somali girls back home in Somalia.. Do they make good wife's or are they also infected with kibir and feminism as the ones in the diaspora? I was thinking to settle down with a sister from back home as I see no suitable females who deserve to get a ring in the diaspora.
They are basically the same. Some are blockheads, others have had a few partners. Some are vaginally virgins but have given head. Others have children they'll hide from you. Anal is popular right now. Qub siro is popular out there. Most girls do it by 18-20 so your best shot at a virgin is to marry a 15-17 and make a fake birth certificate that says she's 18. However, if you're looking for a submissive wife who knows her role, they all are like that.

:icon eek: No disrespect to girls back in Somalia but most them not really good looking maybe it’s the sun or maybe the ones in America where hella make up idk either way I ain’t goin yo Africa for a wife wtf
It is filters and makeup or they would look like waraabe

They are basically the same. Some are blockheads, others have had a few partners. Some are vaginally virgins but have given head. Others have children they'll hide from you. Anal is popular right now. Qub siro is popular out there. Most girls do it by 18-20 so your best shot at a virgin is to marry a 15-17 and make a fake birth certificate that says she's 18. However, if you're looking for a submissive wife who knows her role, they all are like that.
Warya don't ruin our dreams like that and what do you 15 to 17 smh

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No offence but only losers and bums go back home to marry a woman. It means you couldn't get a girl in diaspora so you had to resort to getting a live in maid who willingly have sex with you.

No handsome or successful man ever goes back home to marry.

In MN we call them dust bins because those poor women are getting the qashins of the west.

But in the mean time good luck with your maid I mean wife with good manners. Loooool

No offence but only losers and bums go back home to marry a woman. It means you couldn't get a girl in diaspora so you had to resort to getting a live in maid who willingly have sex with you.

In MN we call them dust bins because those poor women are getting the qashins of the west.

But in the mean time good luck with your maid I mean wife with good manners. Loooool
Garoob yahe na daaf. This post is clearly for men.

Nin-culus

Laandheer

Successful and handsome, come to luuq I wanna chat 2 you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending