Getting a wife from somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AussieHustler

What's your beef with me horta sxb.
We're both nin rag ah.. So why do you feel the need to lowkey insult me like that?

@Abdisamad3

Sxb, I don’t care who you marry even a goat in Garowe, however, I’m allergic to those kind of threads that put down our Somali sisters including our own family members. You started the fire and now, it’s out of control. Only you can start putting it off.

@Abdisamad3

Sxb, I don’t care who you marry even a goat in Garowe, however, I’m allergic to those kind of threads that put down our Somali sisters including our own family members. You started the fire and now, it’s out of control. Only you can start putting it off.

Well to be honest I wasn’t expecting it to be this explosive.. But see you're now doing it the low-key insult.. Goat even now :bell:

So if you're against putting down our Somali sisters how come you were posting twerk videos to distract me from Somali girls in Somalia?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You think girls back home are angels

:gucciwhat:

Even the guys who did marry back home are telling you to marry a relative just to be safe

Just turned 25
Also, i'm engaged, you little brat.

Struggle you're young, i'd hate to see you end up as an incel, who has to marry from back home because the only way you can attract a girl is by waving your western passport.

Lol, I dont even have a western passport:manny: plus i am a handsome young lad you too would give up the coochie if you saw me:manny:

There are many educated and culturally in-tune Somali girls in the diaspora. Were you born in the west or back home? If the latter then I would agree with your decision, but if you were born in the west I would recommend marrying someone who could better relate to how you were raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending