Getting a wife from somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would u want a wife that is uneducated and can't even drive? To keep her permanently at home like Arabs?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it not about less education it just that in the west they mix education with anti-men i support education but not the kinda of education in the west where she will grow to hate men

VixR

Veritas
@VixR
Most of you diaspora women will probably end up as old qumayos with expired eggs, who hate men.. Good luck with that future prospect :dabcasar:
Let me assure you, I’m very happy with my prospects out here, cats or not, and expired eggs notwithstanding.

I’m definitely not jealous of women in Somalia, that’s for sure. You could’ve picked a better basis for our supposed jealousy that isn’t women in Somalia who’re in the worst situations being further cursed with your type lool. I mean, ffs.
Who says I can't have both a white and a Somali wife :denzelnigga:
You’re clearly confused. I’m sure the white Scandinavian woman “isn’t a feminist and 90% s”. And why on earth would you want the latter if you’re not attracted to her on top of her being “90% s and feminists”? And, of course, you’re on that second wife bs (codeword for negligent father). Good luck, fam, you need it:mjlol:

Last edited:
I want less influenced women who is still very much shy. women shyness is attractive it means the women respects herself and its sign of purity I don't want my women to achieve anything she is my women and I want her all her attention on me
Your 32 and still not married.. haha

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hi guys.
How are the Somali girls back home in Somalia.. Do they make good wife's or are they also infected with kibir and feminism as the ones in the diaspora? I was thinking to settle down with a sister from back home as I see no suitable females who deserve to get a ring in the diaspora.

Good luck. (is she Warsangeli?)

I guess the only downside of getting married from back home is the fact that whole her family will expect you to give them money every month.. But I don't even mind that as long as she's a good woman with good manners and who respect her husband and treats him like her king.
That is not true. Hada uu garatiid weyeen. Qasaab ma jiira.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Why are there so many incels on Somalispot? Is it really that bad that you have to go Somalia to find a woman?
Western women will not put up with their bullshit so they cry kibir and feminism... Some of them think they can be in a relationship where they don't have to do any household duties and can not be denied sex.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
This is a bait thread lol. Did you expect Somali girls on here to wail that you’re “marrying from back home” on account of no girl in the diaspora deserves a ring (“bc 90% are s, and feminazis” -Abdisamad3)?

This is the same guy who can’t recognize another Farah in @Molotoff bc he says he’s Bosniak White and that makes him feel guuud. And the same one who said he’s only attracted to White women, which u should marry what you’re attracted to, fam, so you can be happy. Why are ppl on here so pathetic lol.

I am Bosniak to the bone, but that doesn't make me immune to the injustice towards Farahs.

This is a bait thread lol. Did you expect Somali girls on here to wail that you’re “marrying from back home” on account of no girl in the diaspora deserves a ring (“bc 90% are s, and feminazis” -Abdisamad3)?

This is the same guy who can’t recognize another Farah in @Molotoff bc he says he’s Bosniak White and that makes him feel guuud. And the same one who said he’s only attracted to White women, which u should marry what you’re attracted to, fam, so you can be happy. Why are ppl on here so pathetic lol.

I stand with the Farah nation and have sympathy for their cause. The fact that I am a Bosniak does not stop me.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We have a current resident here who married two back home.:mjhaps:

So gal Mudane @Suldaanka

Edit.. oh nevermind you are already in this thread:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
Hi guys.
How are the Somali girls back home in Somalia.. Do they make good wife's or are they also infected with kibir and feminism as the ones in the diaspora? I was thinking to settle down with a sister from back home as I see no suitable females who deserve to get a ring in the diaspora.

never understood this.

marry a college graduate, so you bring home 15-20k between the two of you. if you marry from back home, the chances of her being a housewife is high, and the burden will fall on you..

VixR

Veritas
I am Bosniak to the bone, but that doesn't make me immune to the injustice towards Farahs.

I stand with the Farah nation and have sympathy for their cause. The fact that I am a Bosniak does not stop me.
Indeed, AbdiBosniak to the bone stands with the Farah nation, not within. He is not immune to the “injustices” against his fellow comrades, the Farahs, which we stress once again he is NOT himself.
1280px-Fist.svg.png

Western women will not put up with their bullshit so they cry kibir and feminism... Some of them think they can be in a relationship where they don't have to do any household duties and can not be denied sex.

@Aaegal

I don't think there is a huge contrast between 'Western' women and 'Eastern' women. I've seen plenty of 'Western' women who resemble 'Eastern' women and vice versa. Living in liberal democracies doesn't negate the aforementioned nor does it negate human genetics. Most 'Western' Caucasian women, like all women, desire a partner who can assume responsibility, take care of her basic needs, requirements and finances.
I was watching a video where there was a discussion about whether or not women from ethnic minority backgrounds who live in Western countries overcompensate in 'liberal' feminist thought/attitude where arguments were raised that they do so beyond even the average Caucasian woman. Interesting nevertheless.

The incels on this forum can never have a stable relationship because they're not seeking a significant other. They are the product of a generation where masculinity died. They'll just follow the footsteps of their fathers who popped them out, popped out a few kids here and there, went to Kenya or a village in Somalia, married a third/fourth/fifth wife, got her pregnant, divorced her, found someone else and the cycle continues.

The most emasculated man on earth is truly the Somali 'man'.

African guy once told me American women are fun to party with it but not marry them...this is the kinda stuff they listen to "Real ass , give a f*ck 'bout a nigga" she referred to herself to and proceed to not care about men
music like this lowers your IQ

Indeed, AbdiBosniak to the bone stands with the Farah nation, not within. He is not immune to injustice against his fellow comrades, the Farahs, which we stress once again he is NOT himself.
1280px-Fist.svg.png

What I find funny is that anyone looking at sspot from the outside will be exposed to threads upon threads ripping into Somali girls NOT Somali guys.

Therefore, what injustice is he witnessing, considering he is a outsider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending