Getting a wife from somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.
How are the Somali girls back home in Somalia.. Do they make good wife's or are they also infected with kibir and feminism as the ones in the diaspora? I was thinking to settle down with a sister from back home as I see no suitable females who deserve to get a ring in the diaspora.
Incel Wallahi :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Incel Wallahi :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

tenor.gif

VixR

Veritas
This is a bait thread lol. Did you expect Somali girls on here to wail that you’re “marrying from back home” on account of no girl in the diaspora deserves a ring (“bc 90% are s, and feminazis” -Abdisamad3)?

This is the same guy who can’t recognize another Farah in @Molotoff bc he says he’s Bosniak White and that makes him feel guuud. And the same one who said he’s only attracted to White women, which u should marry what you’re attracted to, fam, so you can be happy. Why are ppl on here so pathetic lol.

I think the women in the west feel entitled to everything they don't think no one deserves them they are very much prideful very much in love with themselves and their image

i dont have to go far to concur your comment ,see that most of thm in sspot and feel sorry for the guys in the west. and the worst part these ladies settle for less from others.

This is a bait thread lol. Did you expect Somali girls on here to wail that you’re “marrying from back home” on account of no girl in the diaspora deserves a ring (“bc 90% are s, and feminazis” -Abdisamad3)?

This is the same guy who can’t recognize another Farah in @Molotoff bc he says he’s Bosniak White and that makes him feel guuud. And the same one who said he’s only attracted to White women, which u should marry what you’re attracted to, fam, so you can be happy. Why are ppl on here so pathetic lol.
Who says I can't have both a white and a Somali wife :denzelnigga:

i dont have to go far to concur your comment ,see that most of thm in sspot and feel sorry for the guys in the west. and the worst part these ladies settle for less from others.
African guy once told me American women are fun to party with it but not marry them...this is the kinda stuff they listen to "Real ass , give a f*ck 'bout a nigga" she referred to herself to and proceed to not care about men

You will never change their mind set they have been told from childhood they are unique, special, talented. so it impossible to correct them

You will never change their mind set they have been told from childhood they are unique, special, talented. so it impossible to correct them
There is a difference between entitlement and a right. Wallahi, I can’t believe what you niggas are saying. You’re looking for a weak minded woman that does what you tell her to do, so you don’t feel like a fucking piece of shit that didn’t achieve anything in life. Probably living off welfare. Ooh that’s why you people want women from Somalia guess American welfare is better than nothing.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time

How did you know @Molotoff was actually a Farah? There are actually a few ajnabis on this forum u kno

really care less if they stay single for the rest of their lives or marry from somewhere else, what perplexes me is how they blame somali men on their choices.
Just better for thm to move on in silence and go along with whateva bees they wish. they still so it seems need our attention by being so provocative and anti men in public.

There is a difference between entitlement and a right. Wallahi, I can’t believe what you niggas are saying. You’re looking for a weak minded woman that does what you tell her to do, so you don’t feel like a fucking piece of shit that didn’t achieve anything in life. Probably living off welfare. Ooh that’s why you people want women from Somalia guess American welfare is better than nothing.
I want less influenced women who is still very much shy. women shyness is attractive it means the women respects herself and its sign of purity I don't want my women to achieve anything she is my women and I want her all her attention on me

really care less if they stay single for the rest of their lives or marry from somewhere else, what perplexes me is how they blame somali men on their choices.
Just better for thm to move on in silence and go along with whateva bees they wish. they still so it seems need our attention by being so provocative and anti men in public.
I hate to say but most of them will never the ideal men they want, even if they find one the ideal man is not a "good man" I got tired preaching to them I don't save anyone no more I just lay back. one more thing they been told just like men, that all women are hoes. so do they feel that men are inferior beings who likes to put women down anyway blame corporation because they don't like family they want workers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending