Getting a wife from somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.
How are the Somali girls back home in Somalia.. Do they make good wife's or are they also infected with kibir and feminism as the ones in the diaspora? I was thinking to settle down with a sister from back home as I see no suitable females who deserve to get a ring in the diaspora.

Hi guys.
How are the Somali girls back home in Somalia.. Do they make good wife's or are they also infected with kibir and feminism as the ones in the diaspora? I was thinking to settle down with a sister from back home as I see no suitable females who deserve to get a ring in the diaspora.
Their currently moving around from ethiopia to somalia and kenya to somalia so yeah go for it

I guess the only downside of getting married from back home is the fact that whole her family will expect you to give them money every month.. But I don't even mind that as long as she's a good woman with good manners and who respect her husband and treats him like her king.

So the women back home have still good manners and respect their men right?
Well mine is loyal and does not care how many women i may or may not chase but only caresfor having a family so yes they do respect their men aka me unlike these western kibir badan xalimo

I guess the only downside of getting married from back home is the fact that whole her family will expect you to give them money every month.. But I don't even mind that as long as she's a good woman with good manners and who respect her husband and treats him like her king.
If you want to be treated like a king better marry one from back home and not here

Well mine is loyal and does not care how many women i may or may not chase but only caresfor having a family so yes they do respect their men aka me unlike these western kibir badan xalimo
I can just imagine life is also much better back home in Somalia if you have money.. She can hire housemaid and only concentrate on raising the kids while I'm out there earning money for the family...
This might actually work

Hi guys.
I think it the trend no one marries from the west all my friends are getting married back home

Before marrying anyone from Somalia you should spend some time there and get used to the culture and the mentality of the locals. Another choice is women from diaspora who're planning to live in Somalia in the future.

Before marrying anyone from Somalia you should spend some time there and get used to the culture and the mentality of the locals. Another choice is women from diaspora who're planning to live in Somalia in the future.
For how long a couple of months or a year?

I think the women in the west feel entitled to everything they don't think no one deserves them they are very much prideful very much in love with themselves and their image
And i really hate that so much like they are not women but objects with aprice tag

Status
Not open for further replies.