Getting a tattoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like tattoos, but what do you think about a navel or nipple pierce, i think its hoe ish but on the other side it could look good :manny:

TooMacaan

VIP
I'm getting this guys:
z269m66.jpg

It's actually very deep:kendrickcry:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
I dont like tattoos, but what do you think about a navel or nipple pierce, i think its hoe ish but on the other side it could look good :manny:
I don't think it's hoeish, but I heard navel piercings can affect fertility or something like that (infections are also common with it so I personally wouldn't risk it tbh). Nip piercings are :banderas:though, I've wanted one for the longest time.

I don't think it's hoeish, but I heard navel piercings can affect fertility or something like that (infections are also common with it so I personally wouldn't risk it tbh). Nip piercings are :banderas:though, I've wanted one for the longest time.

Me too loool even tho i wont do it ever because i heard that you cant breast feed your children after you ever had a nip piercing :gucciwhat:

TooMacaan

VIP
Me too loool even tho i wont do it ever because i heard that you cant breast feed your children after you ever had a nip piercing :gucciwhat:
Lol, fr? I was thinking along similar lines, but I haven't actually researched it yet. Not to mention, the piercing process would also be very awkward >.<

Lol, fr? I was thinking along similar lines, but I haven't actually researched it yet. Not to mention, the piercing process would also be very awkward >.<

A friend i knew once had hers pierced by this big fat white guy with bald head and his whole body was tattoed loool
Imagine a guy like this holding your boobs :mjlol:

TooMacaan

VIP
A friend i knew once had hers pierced by this big fat white guy with bald head and his whole body was tattoed loool
Imagine a guy like this holding your boobs :mjlol:
:jaynerd:They have to roll your nips in between their fingers too, first, to get it hard before they pierce it.
I know they're professionals, but still:hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.