German Reporter Takes A Photo Of a Niqabi And Wants Freedom !

It's quite ironic how a lot of you are crying about religious freedom, yet will demand a non-muslim somali in Somalia to be imprisoned. Weren't you the same people saying how foreigners should respect Qatar and their laws regarding LGBTQ? but now are b*tching about Germany and their laws.

Woman in niqab: minding her business

This guy for some reason: NOOOOO SHE'S BEING OPRESSED GIVE HER FREEDOM ASKNSASKJANJSNSA

Innocent somali Atheist/Christians : minding their business in their own land

Somali muslims : in the name of Islam their heads should be cut off !

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
From me? Nigga I don't even know you, regardless if you want others to respect you and your religious beliefs the bare minimum you can do is let others live in peace.
From you the feminist isaaq seccesionist with consistently bad takes.

I don't care what religion you are as long as you don't disrespect Muslims and Islam.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1673605457582.png

It's quite ironic how a lot of you are crying about religious freedom, yet will demand a non-muslim somali in Somalia to be imprisoned. Weren't you the same people saying how foreigners should respect Qatar and their laws regarding LGBTQ? but now are b*tching about Germany and their laws.
There is a clear distinction, sister. See, the difference is, in the Muslim world, more so in Somalia, are not liberal democracies, and do not claim to be tolerant, or receptive to other religions, as we do not have a history of non-Muslims living among us. However, the West prides itself in the practice of religious tolerance, and freedom, as is enshrined in their laws. I would not expect Christian nuns or monks being stared at in the Muslim world, as those meet the criterion of being faiths. That is not to say we should not be tolerant of others.

Besides. LGB+ is not a religion. Is it?

There is a clear distinction, sister. See, the difference is, in the Muslim world, more so in Somalia, are not liberal democracies, and do not claim to be tolerant, or receptive to other religions, as we do not have a history of non-Muslims living among us. However, the West prides itself in the practice of religious tolerance, and freedom, as is enshrined in their laws. I would not expect Christian nuns or monks being stared at in the Muslim world, as those meet the criterion of being faiths. That is not to say we should not be tolerant of others.

Besides. LGB+ is not a religion. Is it?
I see your point walaal, but just because western governments and laws claims to be "accepting of all religions" doesn't necessarily mean the people are. Germany and many other western counties allow their civilians to have free speech, which is part of their liberal-democracy (religious freedom is included) their economic growth mixed with the fact that they allow their civilians the freedom to-do as they please is part of the reason why many people of the world immigrate and seeks refugee to counties like that.

I see your point walaal, but just because western governments and laws claims to be "accepting of all religions" doesn't necessarily mean the people are. Germany and many other western counties allow their civilians to have free speech, which is part of their liberal-democracy (religious freedom is included) their economic growth mixed with the fact that they allow their civilians the freedom to-do as they please is part of the reason why many people of the world immigrate and seeks refugee to counties like that.
Likewise walaal. In the earlier post, it sounded as if you were just lambasting Muslims for the sake of it, but I could not agree more with the general sentiment of your latter post.

Remember though, there is a clear distinction between blatant harassment, taking pictures, and poking fun at someone for their choice of clothing, and freedom of speech, and I think that is what I was trying to part with.

I think we are on the same page.

I will listen to the opinions of Non-Muslim women on hijab but never non-Muslim men. They have this weird entitlement and obsession with Muslim women and what they wear. It is perverse.
Hindu men take the top spot of obsessive perversion of Muslim women.

I will listen to the opinions of Non-Muslim women on hijab but never non-Muslim men. They have this weird entitlement and obsession with Muslim women and what they wear. It is perverse.
I think you would find that is a negligible minority with the majority being receptive, if supportive.

Hindu men take the top spot of obsessive perversion of Muslim women.
Many of them are rather odd, and might suffer from inferiority complex, which manifests itself in their engaging in exploits other men would not dream of, let alone dare.

In Germany: gets photographed for wearing niqab. She needs freedom!

In Somalia: gets photographed for wearing jeans. She needs freedom!

Looks like the world can only agree on one thing. can't let women decide wtf they want to wear πŸ˜‚

Trending