German Reporter Takes A Photo Of a Niqabi And Wants Freedom !

Naag means woman in Somali. Is it a dirty word? And I'm only telling you that they would be perceived as a "dh1llo", not that I would see them that way myself.
You are a grown up man, mate, and could find better ways to articulate your point. I never would use the 'Dh****' term in any context.

'Naag' has negative connotations, and you never want to call a lady that - actually, it is almost, not quite, akin to the female dog, at least in my upbringing. But I see what you mean, and it might be different in other parts of the country.

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
You are a grown up man, mate, and could find better ways to articulate your point. I never would use the 'Dh****' term in any context.

'Naag' has negative connotations, and you never want to call a lady that - actually, it is almost, not quite, akin to the female dog, at least in my upbringing. But I see what you mean, and it might be different in other parts of the country.

Waryaa! This is Somalispot! It's one of the only places I get to be un-PC and say ridiculous, outlandish things I don't even believe or feel that would render me unemployable anywhere else. Get off my dhabar, nacalaa!

Tantrum Crying GIF

Trending

Latest posts