George Soros in 2014: Somalis in London one of "most culturally vibrant immigrant groups"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man stole huge amounts of wealth from his own country, a former east European country that was already poor to start with. It is where he gets the bulk of his wealth the piece of shit. he is only rich because he is an theft and criminal.

Professor

Say, a guy is a criminal, but he treats you with dignity, respect and decency, will you bring up for discussions his crimes or appreciate his kind words and move on? Mise waxaa tahay a cop? We Somalis always find hard to express kind gestures, or displaying gratitude and this negatively affects our manners.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
He posted that in 2014 fall then somalis started becoming social in 2015 and more vocal in blm and other sjw activities and now youtube i assume funding goes into these somali sjw on twitter you cant be on twitter 24hrs without a job deffo funding behind this he probally funds mixed somali youtube couples

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
i will be a sjw for pay i will start a xenophobic focused somali lives matters group for the goodness in my heart and money

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Kaleel

Sxb, when the United Nations reports that 3/4 of Somalis suffer from some sort of a mental illness, they are absolutely correct. Look the paranoid that George Soros comment created here by just complimenting Somalis in London? Imagine their reaction if he said, "Somalis destroyed London"? One even attacks him for his imagination that GS funds 'anti-tribalism'. Even that is bad.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Professor is mental person who believes in imaginary country and world. His old name was mama Ethiopia. Pray for him to his recovery.

Canuck

Waryaa ceeb, respect people with different opinions even if they believe in a monster called god that punishes and rewards people on condition of ticking or not ticking likes to him. I'm might not agree with them, but I respect to believe whatever they want as long it doesn't infringe on the rights and security of others.

Canuck

Waryaa ceeb, respect people with different opinions even if they believe in a monster called god that punishes and rewards people on condition of ticking or not ticking likes to him. I'm might not agree with them, but I respect to believe whatever they want as long it doesn't infringe on the rights and security of others.

Sorry his logic and political views are dangerous for my country and my people.

Sorry his logic and political views are dangerous for my country and my people.

Canuck

Do you mean clan logic where the layperson, chief, the educated, the illiterate, the non-religious and the religious scholar of the clan have all to agree and there is no room and tolerance towards dissent? Many who criticised their own countries were the architects of changing their countries for the better unless that country of yours is North Korea? Let him be bro.

Canuck

Look, I've no connection to Somaliland and if the people there decide not to be part of the fictional Somalia that exists today and want to succeed from Somalis and be an independent nation, I support them. The sticking point is how to solve the issue that sorrounds to those who call home in that geographical space and don't want to part of this new nation. I hope they find a peaceful solution that satisfies all sides. Good luck to them all.

Canuck

Do you mean clan logic where the layperson, chief, the educated, the illiterate, the non-religious and the religious scholar of the clan have all to agree and there is no room and tolerance towards dissent? Many who criticised their own countries were the architects of changing their countries for the better unless that country of yours is North Korea? Let him be bro.

No, this individual changed his name to mama Ethiopia and called for Ethiopia to annex Somalia. Second, his separation ideas is very dangerous in term of security because of SL now we have other states calling for same thing. Third, certain people from SL joined al Shabab to destabilize Somalia. He is clear danger to more my country and people.

Canuck

Look, I've no connection to Somaliland and if the people there decide not to be part of the fictional Somalia that exists today and want to succeed from Somalis and be an independent nation, I support them. The sticking point is how to solve the issue that sorrounds to those who call home in that geographical space and don't want to part of this new nation. I hope they find a peaceful solution that satisfies all sides. Good luck to them all.

It is one clan that wants to separate not whole region. This clan uses power to force her logic on other clans that don't share their separation. My point is if you don't like Somalia, they can leave but the land belongs to Somalia.

Canuck

I lean towards a project I call African Unity and the starting point is in individual country, region and then finally we have a realisation where Africa is united economically, politically, socially, aesthetically and most importantly the promotion of indigenous religions. I hit a snag as a Somali because my people will swear to believe in the concept of Islam's ummah but can't get along with each other. They are united for these external causes when none of these entities don't give a fok about them. Within that context, Islam for us, is advancing other people's causes. In Africa today, there are Two forces spreading like wildfire, Evangelical Christianity and Salafism Islam, which is intended to serve old masters through new wars and the control of Africa and Africans. I wish we Somalis could emanticipate from clannish ideology and Salafism, otherwise we will be in Team Salafi that has to suffer for the foreseeable future.

Ethiopia

upload_2017-7-6_2-6-7.png

upload_2017-7-6_2-7-16.png
upload_2017-7-6_2-7-49.png

upload_2017-7-6_2-8-30.png

upload_2017-7-6_2-8-55.png

upload_2017-7-6_2-10-37.png
upload_2017-7-6_2-11-14.png

upload_2017-7-6_2-11-38.png

upload_2017-7-6_2-12-0.png

I don't have to show you salafi Somalia, but don't you think that we should join them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts