George Soros in 2014: Somalis in London one of "most culturally vibrant immigrant groups"

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No weapon is more power than a Somali who's fighting for your cause. They are hard to recruit but once you manage that, they'll eat from your hands. BLM, jihadists and George Soros found that out.

z3zrULC

Wallahi an under appreciated gem of a comment.

Soros is a thorn to the openly as well as the majority of closet white supremacists and their fascist minions

There is nothing he loves more then to destroy these groups whilst actively destroying Europe with a flood of immigrants he sponsors to rapidly change their demographics essentially bringing the war and miseries they have inflicted all over the world to their doorsteps

He even sponsored Nazi groups to kill his fake Jews to further the cause of Zionism and is now actively working on destroying Europe, we are on the same side in this battle

Kaleel

Sxb, when the United Nations reports that 3/4 of Somalis suffer from some sort of a mental illness, they are absolutely correct. Look the paranoid that George Soros comment created here by just complimenting Somalis in London? Imagine their reaction if he said, "Somalis destroyed London"? One even attacks him for his imagination that GS funds 'anti-tribalism'. Even that is bad.

VixR

Veritas
Kaleel

Sxb, when the United Nations reports that 3/4 of Somalis suffer from some sort of a mental illness, they are absolutely correct. Look the paranoid that George Soros comment created here by just complimenting Somalis in London? Imagine their reaction if he said, "Somalis destroyed London"? One even attacks him for his imagination that GS funds 'anti-tribalism'. Even that is bad.
Wallahi you're right :dead:

Apollo

VIP
George Soros' Open Society NGO gave out flyers in the early 90s advertising Northern Europe's welfare system and inviting Somalis to come.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Somali culture and religion has no place in a modern society, that's why you are typing from the UK. There needs to be an overhaul. Fish and chips are disgusting anyway, always oily.
How are you saying this when you banned me for insulting Muhammad??
:draketf:
I thought you were salafi.

Apollo

VIP
Actions speak louder than words and his foundation has helped improve Somali lives in Europe. Some emails were leaked last August and right wing media pointed out he spend millions improving the image of Somalis & refugees in Europe. Whatever ends he is doing it for, it is welcome to us.

This is actually real :dead: He's the Alt-Right's nightmare

p2uH8E4.jpg

I used to think, why do people hate
Somalis?

And than I hanged around them and
Saw what their like online.

The hate is justified to be honest,
I even dislike them sometimes!

:farmajoyaab: There's a big herd
Culture within Somali males and females.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
If I remember this is the same guy that said he had a blast in Nigeria. He's a fraud.
The man stole huge amounts of wealth from his own country, a former east European country that was already poor to start with. It is where he gets the bulk of his wealth the piece of shit. he is only rich because he is an theft and criminal.

The man stole huge amounts of wealth from his own country, a former east European country that was already poor to start with. It is where he gets the bulk of his wealth the piece of shit. he is only rich because he is an theft and criminal.
Hahahaha so he's an African politician? Maybe that's why he sympathizes with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts