General Morgan is the most badass, Manliest masculine of ALL somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT ONLY SOMALI MEN BUT MEN IN GENERAL AS WELL, HE IS THE MOST BADASS LOOKING MAN I HAVE SEEN, PERIOD.

NAME A SOMALI MAN WHO LOOKS MORE TOUGH AND RUTHLESS THAN HIM!

SO MANY SOMALI MEN HAVE FEMININE FACES AND PATCHY BEARDS

SO HE DEFINITELY STANDS OUT. AND HIS INFAMOUS MILITARY HISTORY JUST COMPLEMENTS IT. haters call him the butcher of moryaanland but he is really the butcher of all the enemies of the somali race
morgan.gif
IMG_9561-816x488.jpg
DbikuDuXcAA3SOZ.jpg
Morgan1.jpg
large.jpeg
morgan.jpg
morgan.jpg

Last edited:
He got whooped by snm and USC in two different theatres with allot less weopens at their disposal. He can only massacre unarmed civilians. I wouldn't be talking about mainlines if I were u

He got whooped by snm and USC in two different theatres with allot less weopens at their disposal. He can only massacre unarmed civilians. I wouldn't be talking about mainlines if I were u
I DON'T LIKE TO DISCUSS WAR BETWEEN FELLOW SOMALIS.

but SNM were a child's play :kanyeshrug: IT'S WHY ISAAQ SECESSIONISTS CALL HIM THE BUTCHER OF HARGEISA(SOMALIA):jcoleno:

I DO ACKNOWLEDGE THE CLAN GENOCIDE TOWARDS ISAAQ BY AFWEYN :snoop::francis::bell: IT WAS A BAD DEAL!! AND THE SNM GROUP WHO MASSACRED HARTI in the sool and sanaag region, somali on somali beef is never to boast about, it is why our collective IQ LEVELS HAVE DROPPED TO 68

, the fact is ssdf mjs started the civil war and overthrew siad barre after he got on MJs nerves and tried to mess with them:yousmart:

He is a coward like the rest of them, the reason why i say this because it's easy to destroy a house and kill someone but it is much harder to rebuild a house/country, you can only call a man of in such position a man if they rebuild their country.

He is a coward like the rest of them, the reason why i say this because it's easy to destroy a house and kill someone but it is much harder to rebuild a house/country, you can only call a man of in such position a man if they rebuild their country.
YEP
I WONDER WHY Muse Bihi Abdi is trying to be like general morgan. but it's all for show because muse bixi is just all words, he threatens a lot but NO ACTION while general morgan is a man of few words but takes big action. HE ALSO LEAD THE WAR AGAINST THE ETHIOPIAN, i also acknowledge the vital role muse biixi played in the ethiopia-somali war, he was a respectable solider

I THINK HE LOOKS UP TO GENERAL MORGAN'S BADASS REP.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The iconic beard that strikes fear into the heart of millions.
:banderas:
I've been working on growing one of my own but it's not going too well.
:damedamn:

I can’t comment on another mans’ looks. It is borderline khanisnimo
nah it depends, you can comment to say he looks badass and tough , same way we would say a famous bodybuilder has the perfect manly body. BUT WE ARE SAYING YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO HIM IS ANOTHER THING, THAT IS FOR SURE GAY.

i am obviously straight AF.

JUST TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT UR CLAN, I WILL SAY AIDID ALSO LOOKS BADASS IN THIS PICTURE
mohamed-farrah-aidid-3247b9a5-d9ca-4e24-bfd0-5daf73ad98d-resize-750.jpeg
LOOKS LIKE A RUTHLESS, CALCULATING, POWERFUL RULER

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
nah it depends, you can comment to say he looks badass and tough , same way we would say a famous bodybuilder has the perfect manly body. BUT WE ARE SAYING YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO HIM IS ANOTHER THING, THAT IS FOR SURE GAY.

i am obviously straight AF.

JUST TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT UR CLAN, I WILL SAY AIDID ALSO LOOKS BADASS IN THIS PICTURE
mohamed-farrah-aidid-3247b9a5-d9ca-4e24-bfd0-5daf73ad98d-resize-750.jpeg
LOOKS LIKE A RUTHLESS, CALCULATING, POWERFUL RULER
Morgan military record is less than stellar tho whilst Caydiid AUNwas unbeatable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts