General Morgan is the most badass, Manliest masculine of ALL somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is so irrelevant that no one in Mudug even remembers him.
:drakelaugh:
He also looks like the homeless Jamaican that I give change to every day. His style can't be compared to Morgan's.
:ileycry:
for somali who knows a lot about somali infamous figures, i had no idea who he is, he must be irrelevant AF, he doesn't look badass at all. he looks like the average khat chewing elder.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This guy is so irrelevant that no one in Mudug even remembers him.
:drakelaugh:
He also looks like the homeless Jamaican that I give change to every day. His style can't be compared to Morgan's.
:ileycry:

This guy was actually pretty successful commander. He subjugated Mudug and was very good SNM commander.

That picture above is Berbera 1991, after the SNM captured it.

Morgan might look like a badass but he is lousy military leader.

Saalax Bidaar

for somali who knows a lot about somali infamous figures, i had no idea who he is, he must be irrelevant AF, he doesn't look badass at all. he looks like the average khat chewing elder.

He was the one who poisoned the wells and cut off the breasts of females in Mudug . Ask your elders, they know

Saalax Bidaar

SNM after Capturing Burco and killing entire SNA garrison including The Man in charge of the army Gen. Cadceed and Head of Police Capt Faalso (MJ)

They took this pic. This is bad ass

SNM12.jpg

tenor.gif

I can tell you're triggered.
:siilaanyolaugh:
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

therefore, even his name sounds badass, general morgan. is morgan a somali name as well?? because i see people pronounce it in a somali way they say moorgun

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Look at that old f*ck, he knows what awaits him in the afterlife even though he is denying it.. There is no justification for his actions.. May Allah have mercy on his soul :ahh:

Look at that old f*ck, he knows what awaits him in the afterlife even though he is denying it.. There is no justification for his actions.. May Allah have mercy on his soul :ahh:
what if he doesn't believe there is a guy in the sky??

I'M ONLY JOKING :siilaanyolaugh::samwelcome:

UNCLE MUSE BIIXI HAS PAINFUL PUNISHMENT GOING HIS WAY FROM THE ALL MIGHTY for his crime against humanity

Sheet they both done fucked up.. :damedamn:

IF ONLY WE COULD ALL AGREE ON DISOWNING OUR MORYAANS :siilaanyolaugh:

BUT EVERY CLAN WANTS THE OTHER CLANS TO DISOWN THEIR STRONGMAN MORYAANS WHILE CELEBRATING AND WORSHIPPING THEIR CLAN'S MORYAANS:ayaanswag::cosbyhmm:

IT IS WHY WE ARE STILL FUCKED UP. :francis:

Puntites should not support Morgan.

He was Siyad Barre's SON IN LAW when the women of Mudug were raped and the wells were poisoned.

Did he ever condemn or stop the government? NOPE.

He is just as bad as the Isaaq commander who ordered the attack and poisoning of Mudug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts