geeljire praised by madows after being racist to Ayrabs.

Was it uncalled for?

• YES, a arab is not better than a non arab and a non arab is not blah blah blah

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • NO, This is just warm up,Ayrabs deserve real heat.

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In today's episode of somali men's superiority complex.
is this what somalis are on now??
not only are we befriending and gaining respect from alt rights but now we are creating alliance with anti mohammedan blacks ??:ileycry:

Last edited:
Lol wth

“You can’t marry their sister”

This is what it all boils down to
madows are just sexual frustrated beings:ahh:
FOR THEM if they can't blow your sister's back and birth 5 gangster rappers and athletes from her than there is no real brotherhood :pachah1:

Muji

VIP
madows are just sexual frustrated beings:ahh:
FOR THEM if they can't blow your sister's back and birth 5 gangster rappers and athletes from her than there is no real brotherhood :pachah1:

It’s usually the sister who doesn’t want to marry black guys and that includes Somalis

It’s usually the sister who doesn’t want to marry black guys and that includes Somalis
nah i promise you women of all races love black men, it's just the arab men won't let them get the chance to even be with one cuz they know once you go black u never go back,

arab men are pretty insecure and don't like being cuck'ed by men they view as inferior,
they don't want to get blacked by an black alpha male. likewise with somali guy's but for us it's because they are Madow, it's not the blackness we are against rather the Madow ness.

black men are the most masculine men and they are also portrayed as aggressive,angry, thugs and playboys in media which fuels this masculine persona

smh don't side with either laangaabs when it comes to issues like this. but arabs and us share the common identity of Islam for the most part, and they've never ever in history overpowered Somalis like they did the negroes. but these negroes with the inferiority complex have influence some dumbass malis

nah i promise you women of all races love black men, it's just the arab men won't let them get the chance to even be with one cuz they know once you go black u never go back,

arab men are pretty insecure and don't like being cuck'ed by men they view as inferior,
they don't want to get blacked by an black alpha male. likewise with somali guy's but for us it's because they are Madow, it's not the blackness we are against rather the Madow ness.

black men are the most masculine men and they are also portrayed as aggressive,angry, thugs and playboys in media which fuels this masculine persona
Arabs are a bunch of cucks, they used to write fantasy stories about their black slaves sleeping with/raping their wives and maidens:mjlol: One of their most famous fairytales (cant remember the name) is about a black slave defiling a royal woman

If some of you guys knew what arabs say about Somalis behind our back..... smh. I had some arab friends and they would tell me what their people think of us straight up. They truly think we are inferior. Not all of them but that is what their culture teaches them.

smh don't side with either laangaabs when it comes to issues like this. but arabs and us share the common identity of Islam for the most part, and they've never ever in history overpowered Somalis like they did the negroes. but these negroes with the inferiority complex have influence some dumbass malis
nah to be honest WE ARE NO DIFFERENT TO NEGROS they THE AYRABS have culturally overpowered us too! :siilaanyolaugh: WE ARE CONQUERED PEOPLE BUT NOT BY THE SWORD but through trade i guess :reallymaury:.
islam is the deification of arab culture :kanyeshrug:
if you disagree you're either an idiot or ur being deliberately obtuse
many big time scholars such Ibn Taymiyyah is on record saying " in islam, arab culture is superior to other cultures" multiple of times :francis: in so many of his books :tacky:a bit of a sticky one right?:tocry: NO PLACE FOR SOMALI SUPREMACY IN ISLAM, ONLY ARAB SUPREMACY :sass2:
i love arab culture,women and countries so i have ZERO PROBLEM :noneck:
absolutely no problemo I WANT TO BE ARAB :gaasdrink:

wait a minute i am arab daroodia :lawd::ohhhdamn:

Last edited:
Arabs are a bunch of cucks, they used to write fantasy stories about their black slaves sleeping with/raping their wives and maidens:mjlol: One of their most famous fairytales (cant remember the name) is about a black slave defiling a royal woman
source?:gladbron:
i dont believe it, arab men are the last to do that they used to castrate their black and white slave, mostly the black ones.

If some of you guys knew what arabs say about Somalis behind our back..... smh. I had some arab friends and they would tell me what their people think of us straight up. They truly think we are inferior. Not all of them but that is what their culture teaches them.
i certainty agree,
but we are no different we might have inferiority complex to arabs but to other people including the cadaans we have a superiority complex WE LOOK DOWN ON THEM AND TALK SO MUCH SHIT BEHIND THEIR BACKS

nah to be honest WE ARE NO DIFFERENT TO NEGROS they THE AYRABS have culturally overpowered us too! :siilaanyolaugh: WE ARE CONQUERED PEOPLE BUT NOT BY THE SWORD but through trade i guess :reallymaury:.
islam is the deification of arab culture :kanyeshrug:
if you disagree you're either an idiot or ur being deliberately obtuse
many big time scholars such Ibn Taymiyyah is on record saying " in islam, arab culture is superior to other cultures" multiple of times :francis: in so many of his books :tacky:a bit of a sticky one right?:tocry: NO PLACE FOR SOMALI SUPREMACY IN ISLAM, ONLY ARAB SUPREMACY :sass2:
i love arab culture,women and countries so i have ZERO PROBLEM :noneck:
absolutely no problemo I WANT TO BE ARAB :gaasdrink:

wait a minute i am arab daroodia :lawd::ohhhdamn:
nah chief somalis took islam completely voluntarily and even then they still knew arabs as crafty people that cannot be trusted. and islam was given to the arabs first to change their backwards ways.

nah chief somalis took islam completely voluntarily and even then they still knew arabs as crafty people that cannot be trusted. and islam was given to the arabs first to change their backwards ways.
so being deliberately obtuse is the route you choice to go ? huh :gucciwhat:

i said we accepted through trade i clearly put it in other words

so why would they have accepted a religion delivered by people they preserved as untrustworthy :reallymaury:

Come on hoss be honest...somalis side-eyeing and scared of the BBC just like their arab brethren.

i certainty agree,
but we are no different we might have inferiority complex to arabs but to other people including the cadaans we have a superiority complex WE LOOK DOWN ON THEM AND TALK SO MUCH SHIT BEHIND THEIR BACKS

you have inferior complex to arabs but superior complex to everybody else? WTF!!!
The only reason i can see for this is the religion you follow have created a hierarchy that you have adopted willingly.

you have inferior complex to arabs but superior complex to everybody else? WTF!!!
The only reason i can see for this is the religion you follow have created a hierarchy that you have adopted willingly.
so you agree with my statement ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending