geeljire praised by madows after being racist to Ayrabs.

Was it uncalled for?

• YES, a arab is not better than a non arab and a non arab is not blah blah blah

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • NO, This is just warm up,Ayrabs deserve real heat.

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Arabs are a bunch of cucks, they used to write fantasy stories about their black slaves sleeping with/raping their wives and maidens:mjlol: One of their most famous fairytales (cant remember the name) is about a black slave defiling a royal woman
Indians, Turks many ethnicities have those romance stories it's not being a cuck. Bantus were enslaved into many ethnic groups and love and romantic stories were hot back then.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If some of you guys knew what arabs say about Somalis behind our back..... smh. I had some arab friends and they would tell me what their people think of us straight up. They truly think we are inferior. Not all of them but that is what their culture teaches them.
We say the same thing so why do you care

Somalis should be more openly racist towards Arabs like we used to. Inshallah I hope to see a Somalia that bans Arabic and ships Yemenis to Tanzania alongside the Bantus.
:banderas:

Last edited:
That fella is an embarrassment
:gucciwhat:

That Somali-bantu hybrid fella needs to repent for spewing that black supremacist bs to please his Madow buddies & be a proper Muslim.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Man this site is fking hilarious

“We got respect from altright whoop whoop ..and now we getting respect from other black people whoop whoop” :2tjlv3e:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending