Geeljire cheates on a xalimo and she beats him until he bleeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
That is called the pascal wager, and frankly there is many other religions besides Islam that will have you eternally conscious tortured the prime example being Christianity, and thus it becomes meaningless to uphold all these laws on the off-chance it might please a deity as many of the religions are equally valid/invalid and mutually exlusive.
Well ImI takin MUH chances plus that belief in islam never really goes away also it feels nice and so does the carpet in the mosque which I like

VixR

Veritas
Yeah i forgot, she also likes to argue over semantics.

Why can't you accept that to us, a second wife is perfectly fine and acceptable instead of calling it backward and saying straight infidelity is better, and all because YOU find those things backward?:gucciwhat:
Warya, we’re talking about common sense. I’m sorry if you consider your future unfortunate wife’s reaction will be like you’re talking about the day’s weather or the kids’ Eid clothes when she finds out you married someone behind her back, and it’ll all be water under the bridge, all bc it’s a perfectly ‘halal’ and acceptable thing you did :mjlol:

Everyday I see gaals having more self and mutual respect in at least telling each other what’s up, so it’s not betrayal.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don’t think polygamy works out for Somalis unless you’re loaded than it could work (welfare don’t count)

if a guy got 8-11 kids that he struggles to provide with his salary why would he get more wives and kids it doesn’t make sense

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
I don’t think polygamy works out for Somalis unless you’re loaded than it could work (welfare don’t count)

if a guy got 8-11 kids that he struggles to provide with his salary why would he get more wives and kids it doesn’t make sense
Why doesn't welfare count. That's a good strategy:cosbyhmm:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Cumar now that we know more about sexually transmitted diseases and aids is more common in the Somali community do you believe it’s deeply immoral to not tell your wife you have other partners you are sexually active with?

Tbh the correct way to do this is to always tell her. There's no need to hide like you are doing something bad when its perfectly halal.

Warya, we’re talking about common sense. I’m sorry if you consider your future unfortunate wife’s reaction will be like you’re talking about the day’s weather or the kids’ Eid clothes when she finds out you married someone behind her back, and it’ll all be water under the bridge, all bc it’s a perfectly ‘halal’ and acceptable thing you did :mjlol:

Everyday I see gaals having more self and mutual respect in at least telling each other what’s up, so it’s not betrayal.
Again you aren't jesus, what you believe isn't necessarily the ultimate truth that we all should accept and adopt.

gaals have no morals nor do they care about the truth, hence why you are the way you are.

you think cheating on your wife is better than marrying a second one.

That’s true Islamically you don’t need her approval but considering the fact you’re gonna start a new family and provide for another family and this could change the family dynamic how is it not relevant to not tell her about your plan to marry another?

In all actuality, if she stipulates in the marriage contract that he is not to take a second wife and he does that, she has the right to divorce.

You're still a cuck, but I agree with you here. :ehh:

Mercury

VIP
In all actuality, if she stipulates in the marriage contract that he is not to take a second wife and he does that, she has the right to divorce.

It would be no different than cheating on her

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

True, but let's be honest what guy in their right mind would sign such a contract? :pachah1:

No, but being logically consistent in the manner required by science extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and so far must religions fail not only to provide such evidence but even comport with basic understandings of the world.

The most logical position to hold would be agnostic atheist allowing for the discovery of a God figure.

Basically, the burden of proof regarding the truthfulness of a claim lies with the one who makes the claim. I understand. I love your rational thinking. But, I believe there are atheists who are out there that are facading atheism to scientism. Because science is ever-changing, religious folks may see this as bad, but it's actually good. I'm an empathetic person, I can put myself in your shoes. I also believe the answers are in the questions. I really dont know where @VixR stands, but if she believes in the Hitchens razor, then there's a light, If not then its nihilism.

The fact is we dont know, And if you disagree then there is no need for me to waste my time. We do not know what's beyond this reality. If someone tells me they seen a man levitate,

I'm a huge fan of the quantum physics field world, and recently it seems they have been hitting what I call alchemy. The Peculiar Math That Could Underlie the Laws of Nature
New findings are fueling an old suspicion that fundamental particles and forces spring from strange eight-part numbers called “octonions.” Now I'm, not a physicist but I do remember some calculus.

From what I understood, In the article, Cohl Furey uses a sum of a nested summation requiring an ellipsis(its a very common notion or math you could say). This should tell you how science is ever changing.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/the-octonion-math-that-could-underpin-physics-20180720/

Mercury

VIP
Again you aren't jesus, what you believe isn't necessarily the ultimate truth that we all should accept and adopt.

gaals have no morals nor do they care about the truth, hence why you are the way you are.

you think cheating on your wife is better than marrying a second one.
How isn’t it cheating if you marry another woman behind your wives back?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why are you acting like some muslim men are the only the only sexist out there? The sexist doesn't come from islam as god sees us men and women the same and it's only based of your culture/background. Christian men in ethiopia are raping, killing and degrading women, shouldn't you be concerned about that instead of going after somali men?

Rape happens everywhere in the world and committed by men of all religions. No need to derail your own topic. I don’t know why you are bringing up my country. Sexist men come in all religions but Muslim men take the cake. My fiancé who is a secular Muslim said that the religion was hijacked by sexist men who use the religion card when it suits them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts