Geeljire cheates on a xalimo and she beats him until he bleeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
I don’t know what happened but i found this video on somali features snapchat, what do you guys think about this video and do you think it was alright for him to get this extremly violent beating?
I think that the girl that recorded this video is his sidechick, she even said she was pregrant
:cosbyhmm::susp:

YOU GOT TO LOVE EVEN THE TOXIC CHEATING FARAH,

at least they don't hit back at their wife/gf like most ajnabi men.:yacadiim:

imagine a Madow HE WOULD HAVE KO'D HER.:browtf:
imagine a arab HE WOULD HAVE BURNED HER ALIVE.:deadosama:
imagine a white HE WOULD HAVE BUTCHERED HER, :reallymaury:

only to be portrayed on the front page news as a inoccent LONE WOLF

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Last month we had two wives fighting whilst one was pregnant because of a Somali man.

Now this...

Why do these men never think of the consequences of their actions?

Fair criticism @Knowles. If you ask me personally, the one thing I don't like is the secrecy and how its usually the deadbeats that do it. I understand why some women get angry when the man ain't even fulfilling his responsibilities but wants to go and split his time/resources with another woman.

But calling it cheating is wrong. If he fails as a husband he will get his punishment in Akirah.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nothing to do with atheism, it’s common sense. But if you feel it’s an atheistic feat to deduce the lack of consistency and logic in your post, I guess I can appreciate that.

Pretty much the same, according to @Mercury secret marriage is invalid it’s still considered as cheating

Cumar

VIP
If you can’t figure that one out, I can’t help you :cosbyhmm:

Yes.

I can understand what you wrote just fine it's just a bit shocking to hear that come from a woman.

You can insult my intelligence all you like if it makes you feel better about yourself.:pachah1:

Your position makes no sense. You clearly don't place any value in the institiuion of marriage anyways. Whats it to you if he marries the side chick or not. In your words he still "cheated" either way. :mjlol:

You're seriously trying to convince me you'd be willing to forgive the physical act of cheating but if he marries her lawfully you can't. :mjlol:

Muji

VIP
Fair criticism @Knowles. If you ask me personally, the one thing I don't like is the secrecy and how its usually the deadbeats that do it. I understand why some women get angry when the man ain't even fulfilling his responsibilities but wants to go and split his time/resources with another woman.

But calling it cheating is wrong. If he fails as a husband he will get his punishment in Akirah.

@Cumar when you see someone else without the consent of your partner this is known as cheating. It’s filled with deception and lies since he is omitting the truth. Whether Islam allows it is another debate. Some say in Islam a man cannot have a second wife without seeking permission from the first wife.

What’s funny is that the conservative males on this forum always argue that they hate feminism because it causes the break down of the family unit, why don’t they oppose polygamy then? since it has caused so much turmoil in Somali families.

VixR

Veritas
I can understand what you wrote just fine it's just a bit shocking to hear that come from a woman.

You can insult my intelligence all you like if it makes you feel better about yourself.:pachah1:

Your position makes no sense. You clearly don't place any value in the institiuion of marriage anyways. Whats it to you if he marries the side chick or not. He still "cheated" either way. :mjlol:

You're seriously trying to convince me you'd forgive the physical act of cheating but if he marries her lawfully you can't. :mjlol:
It’s levels. Not rocket science.

1) you got cheated on, it was a one off.

2) not only did you get cheated on, but he married her behind your back, forming a lasting relationship.

And you claim it’s justified if she gets pissed in 1, but not in 2?

You’re living in la la land, plain and simple.

You’re right about marriage being a dubious endeavor to me, but that’s beside the point, and has nothing to do with digesting the scenario above for what it is.

People are trying to have a discussion and you are always derailing with pathetic insults. Leave the girls alone.
So you are another gaalad lol. I think she attacked islam and tagged her fellow gaalo for back up and you call that discussion? If my post is factually incorrect say it

Cumar

VIP
@Cumar when you see someone else without the consent of your partner this is known as cheating. It’s filled with deception and lies since he is omitting the truth. Whether Islam allows it is another debate. Some say in Islam a man cannot have a second wife without seeking permission from the first wife.

What’s funny is that the conservative males on this forum always argue that they hate feminism because it causes the break down of the family unit, why don’t they oppose polygamy then? since it has caused so much turmoil in Somali families.

Practically speaking it's not really financially feasible in the west. But that's another discussion entirely. If a Man were to fulfill all his financial obligations to his wife (Remember, Women don't have to work in Islam and she is entitled to all her husbands money but her money is hers) then virtually no one would do it.

The cases where I think its wrong is when you have the Uber Drivers barely making minimum wages who already have 10 kids in London, Toronto or Minneapolis go back to Somalia one holiday and then get married to some poor girl and abandon their responsibilities to the first wife and children. That's what I am against. It's not cheating it's just being a failure of a man.

Feminism is caused in part by men failing to act like men and fulfilling their responsibilities. It's a symptom not the cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts