Geeljire cheates on a xalimo and she beats him until he bleeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what happened but i found this video on somali features snapchat, what do you guys think about this video and do you think it was alright for him to get this extremly violent beating?
I think that the girl that recorded this video is his sidechick, she even said she was pregrant
:cosbyhmm::susp:

Thats sooo heartbreaking to watch :/

The dude is dumb he should have just walked away from her after she turned violent. I wouldn’t strike a woman but, I wouldn’t let her strike me either.

The dude is dumb he should have just walked away from her after she turned violent. I wouldn’t strike a woman but, I wouldn’t let her strike me either.

Yeah, whether I cheated or not I don't think I'd let myself get 'beat' on camera.

But her voice though, she's so upset. That's why he shouldn't have got himself caught

:jcoleno::jcoleno:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
How do we know he hasn't married that other woman?

Let's wait for all the facts before we chastise the poor fella.

:mjpls:
But still you need to have approval from you first wife if you wanna marry another.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
no u don't. she has no say in it whatsoever, it's entirely upto you.
Having a second wife is still unbearable to me and not letting her tell me what she thinks is just something you can't do (atleast if you want to have a healthy marriage).

Status
Not open for further replies.