Geeljire cheates on a xalimo and she beats him until he bleeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a second wife is still unbearable to me and not letting her tell me what she thinks is just something you can't do (atleast if you want to have a healthy marriage).
I believe you should get your money first(become filthy rich), then marry 4.
Women don't mind it as long as you loaded sxb.
it's when you are broke or middle class and u try to marry multiple women that u start to see issues.

But still you need to have approval from you first wife if you wanna marry another.
For the marriage to be eligible she doesn’t have to know or approve it but, it’s smart to tell her before you marry a second wife. Personally I wouldn’t marry more than one wife I can’t deal with that amount of drama.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
For the marriage to be eligible she doesn’t have to know or approve it but, it’s smart to tell her before you marry a second wife. Personally I wouldn’t marry more than one wife I can’t deal with that amount of drama.
I feel like having 2 wifes with kids would make my children more apart than togheter, as if the wives don't like eachother the kids would hate eachother too.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
If he married the other woman that isn't cheating. I think what happened here is the first wife found out about the second wife.

However if he did cheat and had relations with some woman outside his marriage than I don't blame her at all for reacting that way.

VixR

Veritas
If he married the other woman that isn't cheating. I think what happened here is the first wife found out about the second wife.

However if he did cheat and had relations with some woman outside his marriage than I don't blame her at all for reacting that way.
What’s the difference in reaction between someone who just found out they were cheated on and someone who found she was cheated on and he married her?

Cumar

VIP
What’s the difference in reaction between someone who just found out they were cheated on and someone who found she was cheated on and he married her?

The first scenario is zina (Adultery), and the other is a lawful marriage and not cheating. If he commits adultery forget her beating him up, she should send her brothers to give the nigga a vacation to the local hospital.

I'm sorry but an adulterer isn't comparable to polygamist. If she ain't cool with being a second wife she can just ask to divorce him, no need to throw a tantrum.

VixR

Veritas
The first scenario is zina (Adultery), and the other is a lawful marriage and not cheating. If he commits adultery forget her beating him up, she should send her brothers to give the nigga a vacation to the local hospital.

I'm sorry but an adulterer isn't comparable to polygamist. If she ain't cool with being a second wife she can just ask to divorce him, no need to throw a tantrum.
You’re incredibly out of touch with reality.

There’s no difference in reaction between the two, to think so is naive beyond measure.

Cumar

VIP
You’re incredibly out of touch with reality.

There’s no difference in reaction between the two, to think so is naive beyond measure.

Maybe to you there isn't a tangible difference. No need to shove your atheist worldview down my throat.

I object to the use of the word "cheating" to describe perfectly lawful polygamous marriages.

VixR

Veritas
Maybe to you there isn't a tangible difference. No need to shove your atheist worldview down my throat.
Nothing to do with atheism, it’s common sense. But if you feel it’s an atheistic feat to deduce the lack of consistency and logic in your post, I guess I can appreciate that.

Cumar

VIP
Nothing to do with atheism, it’s common sense. But if you feel it’s an atheistic feat to deduce the lack of consistency and logic in your post, I guess I can appreciate that.

You called me out of touch as to imply my views are backwards. All I said was Polygamy ≠ Adultery. One is unambiguously Halaal and the other is unambiguously Haraam. A man can lawfully have 4 wives in Islam, if he chooses to exercise his right you CANNOT say he is committing haraam (ie: cheating). They cannot be compared full stop.

If you think that is backwards then I guess you think Islam is backwards.

Muji

VIP
Last month we had two wives fighting whilst one was pregnant because of a man.

Now this...

Why do these men never think of the consequences of their actions?

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Did I lie?

He really thinks the spouse’s reaction is contingent upon whether or not she found out he was cheating with a side chick, or a side chick he married. In fact, an adultery is easier to digest than a co-marriage which is another layer on top, but dude really thinks the lady’s reaction is justified in one and not the other, and it would readjust itself accordingly. That is la la land.

Cumar

VIP
Did I lie?

He really thinks the spouse’s reaction is contingent upon whether or not she found out he was cheating with a side chick, or a side chick he married. In fact, an adultery is easier to digest than a co-marriage which is another layer on top, but dude really thinks the lady’s reaction is justified in one and not the other, and it would readjust itself accordingly. That is la la land.
:gucciwhat:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Damn it looks like caught him cheating
He deserved the beating
Fat ass dumb nigga

I don’t feel sorry for cheaters who get their ass whooped specially men:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts