Gedo community needs to chill. Hyenas on the verge of extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope every Puntite sees this;

Afweyne's harami supporters bragging about the government raping and poisoning our people.

Mareexaar hunter gathering ****s eating hyenas is not surprising, they are Booli qaran criminals. Nothing is shameful for them.

Your leader died on a toilet after he was saved by US from USC, we should have left him in Mogadishu to rot.
Cry me wabiga Jubba. Anaa ku cuno

AmedWarsame.jpg

"Anaa ku cuna?" I am not a hyena.

Crying? I have Puntland, the same place your ghetto dwelling relatives go to when they need basic services. :trumpsmirk:

You are my subject or HAG's subject or Absame's subject.

Afweyne's booli qaran campaign just made you weak and forced you to bow to everyone.

Hunter gathering boons, you are beneath me. :nahgirl:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Anaa ku cuna? I am not a hyena.

Crying? I have Puntland, the same place your ghetto dwelling relatives go to when they need basic services. :trumpsmirk:

Afweyne's booli qaran campaign just made you weak and forced you to bow to everyone.

Hunter gathering ****s, you are beneath me. :nahgirl:
Don’t be like that abaayo that was the past you don’t have to be bitter about it forgive and forget we’ve moved on why haven’t you

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
"Anaa ku cuna?" I am not a hyena.

Hunter gathering ****s, you are beneath me. :nahgirl:

Oh, look it's the Zanzibar Madowteen victims still traumatized what Siad Barre did to them in the past.

p_101528432.jpg

Remember Reer Koshin (Red Berets) abused you and you ignobles have the nerve to slander our superior tribe? We still rule you today. Don't forget Farmaajo is your president ya kalab
:gucciwhat:

Hunter gathering ****s. :nahgirl:
Your messiah Abdullahi Beer Doofaaar could never reach MSB's place even though he tried to stay salty

Dwj5y9RXgAMsCpO.jpg

:dead::dead:

Don’t be like that abaayo that was the past you don’t have to be bitter about it forgive and forget we’ve moved on why haven’t you
It takes a few pages for them to really show their colors except for some of them

Kablalax tears is like henny:ahh:
Look at @Farm crying all over the forum.:ahh:

^ that "slap" rumour was started by a HAG liar and picked up by reuters.

Why would I cry? Again, I have Puntland, Jubbaland, Wardheer and wherever else my laandheer people live.

I live without fear in my Puntland where I can travel from Gaalkacyo to the tip of the Horn of Africa whilst looking upon the beautiful faces of my FREE people.

Meanwhile your people are covered with flies and hyena leftovers.

From now on, I don't want to engage with hunter gatherers, it is beneath me. :heh:
Every Mareexaar boon is getting blocked.

Sheikh

VIP
Marexaar is weak and useless today and your leader takes orders from the same USC that humiliated you. Xaarmaajo the Murursade wife, can't even leave Villa AMISOM.

Please keep "ruling" us. :siilaanyolaugh:

The central government is getting powerful day by day and beginning to centralize Somalia and federalism is disappearing which is why Puntland is crying. You're a wannabe version of Somaliland. You always try to copy Somaliland but fail. You're a closet secessionist. You are abused by Jeegaan and HG and you think you have the nerve to slander Marehan ya Zanzibar Madowteen? Your ignoble langaab clan is barely represented in Mogadishu. Please sit down and save your ridiculous illusions somewhere else. A weak tribe as you would liked to call us can never sit in the presidency especially a mooryaan city like Mogadishu. That tells you how powerful and influential Marehan are.

You're another bitter jealous woman suffering from Sade syndrome. :nahgirl:

Sheikh

VIP
^ that "slap" rumour was started by a HAG liar and picked up by reuters.

Why would I cry? Again, I have Puntland, Jubbaland, Wardheer and wherever else my laandheer people live.

I live without fear in my Puntland where I can travel from Gaalkacyo to the tip of the Horn of Africa whilst looking upon the beautiful faces of my FREE people.

Meanwhile your people are covered with flies and hyena leftovers.

From now on, I don't want to engage with hunter gatherers, it is beneath me. :heh:
Every Mareexaar **** is getting blocked.

A tribe that assimilated Zanzibar Bantus has the audacity to say Marehan are beneath them? That's like African Americans saying Jews are beneath them. The absolute buffoonery I'm seeing right here is laughable.

bebWmmqZRU_IAEhPOlKMUg.png

Marehan are the true definition of landheere. We own Jubbaland. We live in GG, Mudug, K5 and NFD. Majerteenland is basically a barren desert that is barely inhabited and live in the Bermuda triangle.

Go back to the kitchen naaya. Your lies won't fool the high IQ noble Marehan race.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending