Gedo community needs to chill. Hyenas on the verge of extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are Al Shabab, hence 90% of Ghetto being under AS rule.
Fake news. 90% kulahaa

bosaso.png

galk..png

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

@Farm sorry buddy this thread failed massively it wasn’t us who brought hyena eating culture to Kismaayo our dhaqan forbids it but we all knew MJ turn tricks for power weather Shabab,Italians,British,Ethiopians they would sell their own mother to get a leg up politically not surprising you would eat Hyena meat to booty clap for Shabab:chrisfreshhah:

Shaolin23

poor @Farm got karbashed on the thread yesterday and caught feelings lmao. Next time you want to bring up reer Gedo have your receipts ready jar33rteen kid this thread failed miserably :mjlol:
@Farm learn the art of FKD there’s gotta be a little bit of truth to something or else your thread will fail like this:drakekidding:

That's already been explained. The Boni people are a non Somali hunter gatherer people.
There are Academic (Peer Reviewed) journals that talk about the indigenous populations within NDF/Southern Jubbaland before the Somali expansion. The waboni (Boni) people are one of those groups. They are noted as private properties of Somali groups by many academics including I.M Lewis.
The Aweer people, known by the arguably derogatory exonym "Boni," are historically a hunter gatherer people, traditionally subsisting on hunting, gathering, and collecting honey.
harti.jpg

This is a page from a British newspaper from 1913 that relates this very information. The bon people do menial labor/ and fight on behalf of their Somali owners.

I thought the geel in gedo feeding on Sand was a shocker. :lolbron: Now our poon cousins got waraabe near extinct.:gucciwhat:

We gotta start planting trees in Gedo.:trumpsmirk:

Waraabuhu marehan markuu arko wuu dhuuntaa the same way snakes hide from Indhayars.:francis::heh:

Attachments

• camel-eating-near-sea-footage-061489813_prevstill.jpeg
    camel-eating-near-sea-footage-061489813_prevstill.jpeg
    354.7 KB · Views: 74

Shaolin23

I thought the geel in gedo feeding on Sand was a shocker. :lolbron: Now our poon cousins got waraabe near extinct.:gucciwhat:

Waraabuhu marehan markuu arko wuu dhuuntaa the same way snakes hide from Indhayars.:francis::heh:
You brought Wahhabi waraabe eating culture to Kismaayo don’t act like Axmad Madoobe didn’t have his fill of waraabe meat before he dyed his beard black:chrisfreshhah:

4FE73002-4954-4457-A3CA-8D0FBBD3D3AB.jpeg

Nice picture from Sub Sahara africa doqon cagdheer our Camels drink from the largest river in Somalia.
Whenever I assume I know just how dumb cagdheers are they surpise me with their foolishnss:bell::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending