Gedo community needs to chill. Hyenas on the verge of extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I thought the geel in gedo feeding on Sand was a shocker. :lolbron: Now our poon cousins got waraabe near extinct.:gucciwhat:

We gotta start planting trees in Gedo.:trumpsmirk:

Waraabuhu marehan markuu arko wuu dhuuntaa the same way snakes hide from Indhayars.:francis::heh:

Warya b00nyahow. Your culture is to suck the Cow's anus while it shits itself. This is you, @Teeri-Alpha @diaby speciality. Dirty tradition your clan practices.

hqdefault.jpg

The Ogaden man said "This is my culture".
:gucciwhat::damn::dead:

Sheikh

VIP
He eats hyena bakhti with albino pygmy on the side every evening in the AMISOM cafeteria.

Waryaa Madowteen. Tell me why does your weak clan get slapped up like naagos?

oD4BQxI.png

The Ethiopian general gave Abdullahi Yusuf two nasty slaps and threaten to kill him. The most humiliating thing that ever happened to Majerteen. Bismillah
:gucciwhat::dead:

Dwj5y9RXgAMsCpO.jpg

Here is the video of a south African slapping a Puntland soldier :chrisfreshhah:

Leo

The Brave
Reer Jubbaland members I have one question, what’s next on the menu after hyena? Beesha Cawramale ? Perhaps OG ? Keep me posted as the extinction clock is ticking :deadrose:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Cows futo>heyena.:hemad:
It doesn't work like that Islamically. Hyena meat is actually halal in Islam but eating human or animal feces haram and forbidden in Islam.

As for eating the meat of hyena, this is Halal (lawful). It was related by Imam Ahmad and the four compilers of Sunan on the authority of `Abdul-Rahman ibn `Abdullah ibn Abu `Ammar who said: I said to Jabir, "Is it permissible to hunt hyenas?" He said, "Yes." I said, "Is it permissible to eat their meat?" He said, "Yes." I said, "Did the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say so?" He said, "Yes." May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.

http://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/88523/

Eating animal feces that caghdeer culture practises brings harm to your body and is haram.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/145160/ruling-on-eating-ones-fill-and-is-it-regarded-as-extravagance

So for that reason. Marehan are doing better than Ogaden and following Islam, properly.:siilaanyosmile:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Waryaa Madowteen. Tell me why does your weak clan get slapped up like naagos?

oD4BQxI.png

The Ethiopian general gave Abdullahi Yusuf two nasty slaps and threaten to kill him. The most humiliating thing that ever happened to Majerteen. Bismillah
:gucciwhat::dead:

Dwj5y9RXgAMsCpO.jpg

Here is the video of a south African slapping a Puntland soldier :chrisfreshhah:

But Farmaajo is getting around like a , even wearing their traditional clothes. He's being ku aased without condom.

Sit down and enjoy your BBQed hyena meat.

Sheikh

VIP
But Farmaajo is getting around like a , even wearing their traditional clothes. He's being ku aased without condom.

Sit down and enjoy your BBQed hyena meat.

Farmaajo is still your president and Somalia has been better under his leadership after the fall of Siad Barre.

I wouldn't talk if I were you having this kind of leader. Look at him. He looks like a fat baby face Madow who hates war and is another Jeegaan victim. I know you wasn't rooting for this guy but how do you feel?
:hemad:

Siciid-Deni.jpg

So you agree that kismayo = marehan

Since this was allegedly reported in kismaayo. And you accused marehan of eating hyena meat.

I hope every Puntite sees this;

Afweyne's harami supporters bragging about the government raping and poisoning our people.

Mareexaar hunter gathering boons eating hyenas is not surprising, they are Booli qaran criminals. Nothing is shameful for them.

Your leader died on a toilet after he was saved by US from USC, we should have left him in Mogadishu to rot.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I hope every Puntite sees this;

Afweyne's harami supporters bragging about the government raping and poisoning our people.

Mareexaar hunter gathering ****s eating hyenas is not surprising, they are Booli qaran criminals. Nothing is shameful for them.

Your leader died on a toilet after he was saved by US from USC, we should have left him in Mogadishu to rot.
Sorry gacaliso how can i pay reparations just let me know i feel so guilty about what my people did to y’all :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending