Gedo community needs to chill. Hyenas on the verge of extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
But the guy said it’s served in Kismayo restaurants, not Gedo. Lol at your fake news.

85895929-8B93-4ADF-86A1-66E2924CAD06.jpeg

Farm

VIP
But the guy said it’s served in Kismayo restaurants, not Gedo. Lol at your fake news.

View attachment 65430

Guess what happened when Al Shabab aka Mx captured Kismayo?

I hate to do this but you left me no choice.

:ohdamn:
They did what they knew best eating hyena meat.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2012/aug/25479/increasing_consumption_of_hyena_meat_in_kismayo.aspx

Just take the L.

This is what he cited lol, everyone knows Mx eat hyenas it’s well documented...

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hyena was introduced by Shabab, nothing to do with Rer Gedo

You already been debunked. You been crying all over the politics section with a pathological obsession with making threads about Cheeseman. Hyena was introduced in Kismayo a place where @Karim @Abdalla @GBTarmy @Crow say we have no claim to.

Hyena muncher here is you :francis:
don't deflect, we live around the coast and eat fish on average more than other somalis you, on the other hand, is landlocked and was introduced to the coast after the civil war.

don't deflect, we live around the coast and eat fish on average more than other somalis you, on the other hand, is landlocked and was introduced to the coast after the civil war.
Monday Majerten: Reer Gedo/Galgaduud have nothing to do with Kismayo.
Kismayo is a Harti (aka southern MJ) city

Wednesday Majerten: Haha look at Reer Gedo Hyena was eaten in Kismayo

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Farm

VIP
Reer Ghetto are the only “Somalis” to eat hyena meat from GG to Ghetto, just think of how poor this group has to be to resort to eating bakhti.

Reer Ghetto are the only “Somalis” to eat hyena meat from GG to Ghetto, just think of how poor this group has to be to resort to eating bakhti.
You haven't shown us anything just that AS allowed hyena meat in Kismayo.
Keep chasing your tail like confused dog

Status
Not open for further replies.