Gay Somali rapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
  1. First it was a xalimo getting choked by a adoon
  2. Then a fat xalimo going out with a Kenyan rapper
  3. And now it's our first gay lgbtqaxzwgg Somali rapper with bettering than a straight farax
Waar nacaalah yah sixir nagu saaray:faysalwtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This week we had a xalimo sucking **** of a ugly ass adoon in a park,xalimo on a date with an ugly Madow celeb,a gay farax rapper,whats next a gay farax rapper sucking a ugly celeb Madows **** in a park
:snoop:Embarassment week

Where’s the pic :ooh::ooh:

My people is spreading the message of the gay agenda and banishing the faint hopes of bigots to the bins of history :denzelnigga:

If y'all do not stop this intimidation of my people, you'll soon have a Somali politician who is openly lesbian and campaigning on LGBT issues and disregarding islamic patriarchal ideas, I have already received the offer, @Knowles :mjohreally:

My people is spreading the message of the gay agenda and banishing the faint hopes of bigots to the bins of history :denzelnigga:

If y'all do not stop this intimidation of my people, you'll soon have a Somali politician who is openly lesbian and campaigning on LGBT issues and disregarding islamic patriarchal ideas, I have already received the offer, @Knowles :mjohreally:
I thought we were your people? Nationality ahead of bedroom hobbies

I commend you for your passion but just know that I and many others will never let this slide, over my dead body :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending