Gay Somali rapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The romans were alpha as fvck and they used to fvck men without losing any musicality in the eyes of society. You telling me snoop drake and his ilk are harder than the romans?

The act of "penetrating" a man does not make one masculine. I define true masculinity the ability of a man NOT to even slightly entertain penetrating a man or being penetrated. A true Alpha masculine str8 man is neither afraid of gays, nor slightly tempted or interested.

Once a man desires another man, his masculinity is compromised.

The act of "penetrating" a man does not make one masculine. I define true masculinity the ability of a man NOT to even slightly entertain penetrating a man or being penetrated. A true Alpha masculine str8 man is neither afraid of gays, nor slightly tempted or interested.

FACTS DROPPED!!!!!!

I agree...Im just being silly. Having said that its embarrassing he is putting the straight farax to shame with his flow

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I agree...Im just being silly. Having said that its embarrassing he is putting the straight farax to shame with his flow

His flow is a talent. Both Str8 & Gay can be talented in any art. They might have different vibe and style, but they equally be talented! :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loooooool

How come when Somali guys become gay they all become a bottom? Loooool

:liberaltears::nahgirl::drakelaugh:

Same thing lesbians somalis become butch tops. But i have seen butch lesbians who are bottoms looool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How can a lesbian be bottom? All they is lick each other. Its a permenant neutral position

Well a lesbian butch top likes to use the strap ons on the bottom lesbian. The lesbian top wants occasional being licked, but does most of the licking. So there exists lazy butch looking lesbian bottoms & tops .lol

Well a lesbian butch top likes to use the strap ons on the bottom lesbian. The lesbian top wants occasional being licked, but does most of the licking. So there exists lazy butch looking lesbian bottoms & tops .lol
So the butch wants occasional lick and no strap action? Seems she is doing a lot of work while getting little in return

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So the butch wants occasional lick and no strap action? Seems she is doing a lot of work while getting little in return

That is the idea. A butch lesbian is supposed to do all the work. The masculine butch lesbian. lol She is usually averse to being penetrated. But they tend to look boyish with short hair. But i have seen lesbian butch looking boyish who like to be bottoms.

That is the idea. A butch lesbian is supposed to do all the work. The masculine butch lesbian. lol She is usually averse to being penetrated. But they tend to look boyish with short hair. But i have seen lesbian butch looking boyish who like to be bottoms.
Call me old fashion. If a woman dont get penetrated she had no sex. Only foreplay. You cant call lesbian tounge action sex. Its like to harmless puppies licking each other

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Call me old fashion. If a woman dont get penetrated she had no sex. Only foreplay. You cant call lesbian tounge action sex. Its like to harmless puppies licking each other

The lesbian butch top rarely or never penetrated. But lesbian bottoms are being penetrated daily by men and a strap on

Loooooool

How come when Somali guys become gay they all become a bottom? Loooool

:liberaltears::nahgirl::drakelaugh:

Reiko

A lot of Somali men and in particular over 30’s believe that only those who are bottom are gays. If the top crowd are rightfully included in the Somali lexicon of homosexuality, Somalis will celebrate LGBT Day in their thousands in Minnesota, Manitoba, Manchester and all the way to Melbourne.

Let’s ask @Western4Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts