Gay Somali rapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
To you :ufdup:.

I don’t give a f*ck about the video.i barely pay attention to them unless they got fine females. I just recognized he had bars.

I ain’t trying to watch a movie I’m trying to listen to the music
Sure dont care listen to the bar or whatever,thats how every degenerate shit sneaks in,its like going to a gay club bcoz they have better music then ending up being gay,sheitan has his traps like the sweat apple that hawa ate,self control is important just because you like it it doesnt make it ok

75Umx3467vO.jpg
Its true eedo.....fanaanin have always been promiscuous and out there. Look at tupac who was into acting and painting and had so much anger he just couldnt be out there free.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its true eedo.....fanaanin have always been promiscuous and out there. Look at tupac who was into acting and painting and had so much anger he just couldnt be out there free.

What does anger have to do with to homosexuality? Just say, sexual suppression but not anger. U want to equate real thug rappers with gay rappers??? Its not happening

What does anger have to do with to homosexuality? Just say, sexual suppression but not anger. U want to equate real thug rappers with gay rappers??? Its not happening
Being supressed lead to becoming unhappy and angry. Look at gangstalicious for example

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Being supressed lead to becoming unhappy and angry. Look at gangstalicious for example

NO!!! Anger is connected to masculinity. The opposite of anger is connected to femininity ! Its the laws of nature! :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:draketf: Wtf.

How did this offend you.

You live in Minnesota. Which is filled with a lot of different ethnicities. How tf is this too ethnic for you basra.

Minnesota is a Scandinavian state. We r not mixed/infested with foreigners like your London, UK.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Minnesota is a Scandinavian state. We r not mixed/infested with foreigners like your London, UK.
When tf did I become British.

Basra stop smoking crack at the renaissance fairs you go to. It is messing with your head. Don’t believe those guys that tell you it’s pixie dust

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you saying gays cant be masculine? They fvck men.....how much harder can you get.

Gay masculinity is a copy of the real str8 guys masculinity. Less than the original. That is why Somalis call gays "Laagarone" because walagaa roonyahay.

To be a str8 alpha is a very rare and special commodity that only God can replicate. :)

Gay masculinity is a copy of the real str8 guys masculinity. Less than the original. That is why Somalis call gays "Laagarone" because walagaa roonyahay.

To be a str8 alpha is a very rare and special commodity that only God can replicate. :)
The romans were alpha as fvck and they used to fvck men without losing any musicality in the eyes of society. You telling me snoop drake and his ilk are harder than the romans?

Status
Not open for further replies.