Somali girls need to come take this L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
No point kicking a person while they're down. Her reputation is done for now anyways. There are girls who do much worse, and the only difference is they had the sense not to let themselves be photographed doing their dirt.

All women are like this , thank god!
:farmajoyaab:
Faraaxs complaining just dont understand how easy it is, just act hypermasculine.
:fittytousand:

Its so easy, but i must stay loyal to my morals.
:shookgabre:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
GODAMNNN:faysalwtf:

She got caught laking. After this embarrassing stunt you've gotta leave the country, change your name, qabil and all socials.

She still might have a chance with a forgiving (naive) Farax tho. Only if she's willing to fill wifey positions 3 or 4.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I think are desperate pick me girls lol
They would drag other women just to get some attention from these miserable incels
Yo, can a nigga be an incel if women seek their attention?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Knowles or @Emily your loving the double life on sspot soomaha kkk shout to yall:siilaanyosmile:
giphy.gif

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
choose a 5/10 somali girl who sneaks out to be strangled by adoons for free and get's her pussy played with and titties sucked, and then pay $10.000 for or wife a ajnabi spice that's got a cat B history and pay no mehr.

All jokes aside why do all freaky somali girls look similar, like very very similar

choose a 5/10 somali girl who sneaks out to be strangled by adoons for free and get's her pussy played with and titties sucked, and then pay $10.000 for or wife a ajnabi spice that's got a cat B history and pay no mehr.

All jokes aside why do all freaky somali girls look similar, like very very similar
Lmao mali girls are dead sxb i dont even f*ck with them like that nomore maybe once in a while disabled toilets but thats about it

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I don't use twitter but how do you guys know if this story is true. Are there pics of her giving head on twitter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts