Gay and lesbian Somalis

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
@akaA2

Did you find the proof of me saying the death penalty was haram.

I even linked the thread and the exact post in which the debate started.

Its natural tribal ties. People support their own. Just look at China it's an atheist lead country but what ever mao did was right now matter what. Why because it's tribal nature. People support there leaders even if they do wrong just look at what's happening in South Africa it's not a unique case!
This is more apparent in Somalia due to the lawlessness in the area. The reason you don’t see it in developed nation is cause they have rules and laws for these kind of things.

f*ck it, I will answer.

Yes, it is halal. I said that on the thread you f*cking idiot. My point was about wrongful execution.

Because you asked this question, now I am not going to answer anymore of your questions.
No you said it was big dembi therefore haram but if you changed your mind now then it's fine. Also it was not a wrongful execution, you assumed that.

Easy enough, now answer the other question.

Nice moral-fagging, still don't care. It's unnatural. They wouldn't be offing themselve in record number if it were lol. Go back to your hugbox and leave me alone, you god-less tranny sympathizer swine :susp:
They’re offing themselves off due to people like you and how Society treats them. Don’t know how you can’t see the irony in your statement and stop acting like a 4 Chaner they don’t like your black ass. If they had a choice they’d kill you before the tranny lol

This is more apparent in Somalia due to the lawlessness in the area. The reason you don’t see it in developed nation is cause they have rules and laws for these kind of things.

It's happening in developed countries look at what's going on with Trump. When the economy goes bad that's when the tribal nature really kicks in, you will see this civilized European become extremely tribal!

It's happing in developed countries look at what going on with Trump. When the economy goes bad that when the tribal nature really kicks in, you will see this civilized European become extremely tribal!
Just part of human nature and doesn’t help that religion also makes people more hateful cause they think they’re the morally right ones cause of god

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
One last chance before i permanently brand u a gaal.
Yes or No.

I said find the proof of me saying it is halal and I will answer.

I do not care if you call me gaal, I don't know you. It is more harmful to you than to me.

As if I care about your opinion. You guys have spent the last 5 pages trying to get my opinion not the other way around, remember?

:mjlaugh:

I said find the proof of me saying it is halal and I will answer.

I do not care if you call me gaal, I don't know you. It is more harmful to you than to me.

:mjlaugh:
If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck. Then it's definitely a duck.

If u dont mind, be my guest.dont say i never gave u a chance.

:kodaksmiley:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck. Then it's definitely a duck.

If u dont mind, be my guest.dont say i never gave u a chance.

:kodaksmiley:

I asked to do one simple thing.

To prove takfirnimo, you need proof someone turned haram into halal and vice versa. Your argument was based on my support for homosexuality, I asked you provide proof of me saying it was halal.

You have not been able to do that. I was trying to look out for you sxb.

Laakin, if you made your bed and are comfortable in it, why should I refuse you from lying in it?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You said because there is a miscarriage of justice and we cannot be 100% then it is haram.
That is not how it at all works. You put that extra from your own beliefs and has nothing to do with Islam.

Yes, I said if we are not sure that everybody is guilty, then we will have a wrongful death and wrongful death is haram.

As I said numerous times, I have not come on SSpot for religious debate.

I asked to do one simple thing.

To prove takfirnimo, you need proof someone turned haram into halal and vice versa. Your argument was based on my support for homosexuality, I asked you provide proof of me saying it was halal.

You have not been able to do that. I was trying to look out for you sxb.

Laakin, if you made your bed and are comfortable in it, why should I refuse you from lying in it?
What u gonna do? Cry yourself to sleep? Call the police? Or snitch on me to the mods lol.
:chrisfreshhah:

Yes, I said if we are not sure that everybody is guilty, then we will have a wrongful death and wrongful death is haram.

As I said numerous times, I have not come on SSpot for religious debate.
So you have an imaginary standard and your own beliefs therefore it is haram. Nothing you said is based on Islam.

Trending

Latest posts